Set progress and a call out for help

Just thought I would show off my 2004 Fleer Greats of the Game Gold Bordered auto set. I currently have 49 out of the 50 legends in the set. There are 5 rookies as well, but I couldn’t care less about those. If I can get all 50 legends, I will consider the set complete. You can see my set so far by clicking HERE.
    And my call for help…..The only card I need is Jim Brown. I have seen a couple, so I know they exist. Certainly someone out there has this card and would be willing to part with it to help a fellow collector (on my knees, begging, if that wasn’t obvious). If you are that person, please let me know!
    Thanks!
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (32/67 - 48% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (21/48 - 44% complete)

Hidden Content

Sorry that I can not help, but that is a Very Nice set.

-Robert Lewis

This is a great set! Love the Ditka!! It's a shame chipping is such an issue with these cards though. I'll keep an eye out for any Jim Brown's for you

Quote Originally Posted by Shhhhh22 View Post
    This is a great set! Love the Ditka!! It's a shame chipping is such an issue with these cards though. I'll keep an eye out for any Jim Brown's for you
    Thanks! The chipping is unfortunate, but just something I have to deal with. I passed on many cards while pursuing this set because of that.
    Currently Collecting: 2000 Upper Deck Legends football autos (32/67 - 48% complete) and 2010 Limited Material Monikers (21/48 - 44% complete)

Hidden Content