Thread: Chris Kluwe

Chris Kluwe

Anyone have a working home address for Vikings' punter Chris Kluwe? Didn't get to a game of theirs this season and would like to mail some photos I have to him. Thanks
    Going for 2,013 autographs in 2013
    2013 Totals: 733
    TTM: 161
    IP: 572
    JJ Barea: 52

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I don't have an address for him, but I know you could contact him through his band's email (which as far as I know he co runs) trippingicarus@gmail.com and ask him. He is debatably the best signer I've ever dealt with, so I'd be willing to bet he will reply. Also his band has no shows scheduled right now, but they probably will soon with the season winding down. Most of their shows are in MSP and he is automatic IP. Hope this helps a little at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Autofreak2842 View Post
    I don't have an address for him, but I know you could contact him through his band's email (which as far as I know he co runs) trippingicarus@gmail.com and ask him. He is debatably the best signer I've ever dealt with, so I'd be willing to bet he will reply. Also his band has no shows scheduled right now, but they probably will soon with the season winding down. Most of their shows are in MSP and he is automatic IP. Hope this helps a little at least.
    Awesome. Thanks!

Chris Kluwe
    6686 Montford Dr.
    Huntington Beach, CA 92648-6625

Good Luck!
    Wanting Tyler Hansbrough and Jerry West

Quote Originally Posted by delones24 View Post
    Chris Kluwe
    6686 Montford Dr.
    Huntington Beach, CA 92648-6625

Good Luck!
    Thanks! Just got home and discovered his address in the Harvey 2012 football list