Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

View Poll Results: Your favorite current card company?

Voters
35. This poll is closed
  • Topps

16 45.71%
  • Upper Deck

4 11.43%
  • Panini

4 11.43%
  • Press Pass

6 17.14%
  • Leaf

0 0%
  • ITG

4 11.43%
  • Other

1 2.86%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Your favorite current card company

Who is your favorite current card company?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Country
    See HBlumUSMC's Items on eBay

I'd have to go with ITG, so far I have never been disappointed with any ITG product I have purchased, plus they listen to their consumers!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Pittsburgh Steelers Cincinnati Reds
    See sxetnrdrmr2112's Items on eBay

I putt Topps, and would have put Bowman as a close second. I still feel like the Upper Deck stuff looks good, as well as everything else, but I am not familiar enough with everything else as I am just getting back into the activity

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Minnesota Vikings Phoenix Coyotes
    See mattdmc2931's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

ITG.

Dr. Price takes his time and develops niche products that he knows his customers will like. Not to mention when it comes to memorabilia nobody does it like ITG, especially when it comes to their vintage hockey game used. I especially like the fact that they aren't licensed because it allows them to go out of the box and try sets and cards that other companies wouldn't even dream of. Its also nice having Dr. Price being an active member on this and several other forums and having him take the time to talk in chat and on the boards with the members here about past present and future releases.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I putt Topps, and would have put Bowman as a close second. I still feel like the Upper Deck stuff looks good, as well as everything else, but I am not familiar enough with everything else as I am just getting back into the activity

I agree with everything you say, I'm just getting back into the hobby as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree with everything you say, I'm just getting back into the hobby as well.

yeah. I think I am going to start with the Bowman chrome stuff and go from there. I like to build set via box breaks and filing in the gaps after that with single trading/buying.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

I voted Topps because it is mostly what I collect :p

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps and Bowman are the same company. Topps bought up the brand in the late 1980s and they use the Bowman name to produce most of their prospect oriented products.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Topps and Bowman are the same company. Topps bought up the brand in the late 1980s and they use the Bowman name to produce most of their prospect oriented products.

Ah ha. Good to know. I didn't rea;ize that happened that long ago...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ah ha. Good to know. I didn't rea;ize that happened that long ago...

Topps bought out Bowman in 1956 and resurrected the brand in 1989 according to Wikipedia

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast