Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jackofalltradesLA's Items on eBay

WOW to the amount of NPB I've had lately

What is going on with eBay buyers lately? I've had so many auctions end and the buyers never pay. People with strong feedback, weak feedback, there is no connection. I don't get it. If you commit to buy something, you pay right away right? I automatically open NPB cases after 4 days now because this is getting out of control.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is it because of the holiday season? People buying something and then finding it cheaper so they just don't pay you. That's the only thing I can think of as the holiday season usually has more people buying than normal.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lugnut12mcisaac's Items on eBay

This is why I stopped selling items on ebay.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants New York Yankees New York Rangers

I think the reason that people do it is because, there are no repercussions for doing it over and over. If you are strictly a buyer then your feedback is less of an issue. Most sellers do not block buyers and have no idea who actually won the auction until it is over. eBay does not do enough to punish these type of users. If you do not pay more than one time, you should be tagged at the very least. As long as not much is done about non payment...it will continue.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is it because of the holiday season? People buying something and then finding it cheaper so they just don't pay you. That's the only thing I can think of as the holiday season usually has more people buying than normal.

My prices are some of the lowest on eBay, so I don't think that is the case (ie people finding my items cheaper elsewhere). :)

But Holiday season has given some people reason to think its okay to pay late (i'm waiting for xmas funds, bonus check etc).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I think the reason that people do it is because, there are no repercussions for doing it over and over. If you are strictly a buyer then your feedback is less of an issue. Most sellers do not block buyers and have no idea who actually won the auction until it is over. eBay does not do enough to punish these type of users. If you do not pay more than one time, you should be tagged at the very least. As long as not much is done about non payment...it will continue.

I thought if you got 3 NPB cases against you, you were limited/booted etc?

Heres a list of my latest NPB:
    lunsbuyer37
    dlia7
    15carolinablue15/ carolinablue88 (these are the same person, they also tried to commit fraud)
    gdawn75
    gilpgilpgilp
    justin_berg
    kawguy69
    laceyanddavid19
    mikeosu85
    onecheapseller
    salect2410
    Last edited by patriotsguy; 12-23-2012 at 07:21 PM. Reason: removed personal infornation

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

I never sold anything on eBay, but you would think that repeated offenders would see some kind of consequence.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Denver Broncos Montreal Canadiens Milwaukee Brewers
    See dmdean81's Items on eBay

I've had a couple, but they were both for 360 games...