Serious Buyers: Looking to Sell Collection!

So I just moved, have expenses, need a car and in general have other priorities.
    Because of this Im taking offers and willing to discuss offers on my collection (Im guessing most would be interested in the PC + Kobes)

Please check my bucket below -> including PC + Kobes + Stockton and anything else included.

My initial preference will be to sell as a lot to someone who has the cash available, wants to spend a few thousand and make some money on top of that.

Please contact me if interested in ONLY the whole collection.

Jordan Auto / RC / Kobe Autos / Lebron Autos / Bird + Magic Auto / Kobe RCs / Kobe 90s inserts / Kobe GUs / Kobe numbered and refractors
    ~ Looking for All Kobe , Stockton and Low Numbered Cards ~

Bucket: Hidden Content

MailDay Thread:
    Hidden Content

I am interested. Bucket isn't working for me.
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Collecting Jonas Hiller

cant view your bucket..
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAnonymous View Post
    So I just moved, have expenses, need a car and in general have other priorities.
    Because of this Im taking offers and willing to discuss offers on my collection (Im guessing most would be interested in the PC + Kobes)

Please check my bucket below -> including PC + Kobes + Stockton and anything else included.

My initial preference will be to sell as a lot to someone who has the cash available, wants to spend a few thousand and make some money on top of that.

Please contact me if interested in ONLY the whole collection.

Jordan Auto / RC / Kobe Autos / Lebron Autos / Bird + Magic Auto / Kobe RCs / Kobe 90s inserts / Kobe GUs / Kobe numbered and refractors