Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

Ok no problem. I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask

BANNED

Country

Ok no problem. I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask

Yeah, sorry man, I'm just not a fan of the whole 50/50 thing and mailing stuff back and forth. If you were from my area and there was a way we could have met up or something and exchanged items, I def would have been willing to help. I just don't like the hassle of mailing stuff back and forth. Plus it's a shorter trip for me this year, so Idk if I'll even get much. I'm getting there Monday morning and then going home the next afternoon, so I'd hate to have someone send stuff for certain players, then not be able to get those players. I'd feel bad haha. I usually go longer, though, like 3 or 4 days, and rack up, but just couldn't fit it into the works this year.

Thanks for checking out the thread though, and good luck with your collection.

BANNED

Country

I've been back from training camp for 6 days now, but am just reporting. Anyways it was a disaster, the dorms they used to stay at were tore down, so they stay at a new place in the middle of campus and they have more room to dodge fans and stuff (and they do). Then you can't go by the new housing area. There is two spots on the players route to team meetings and the practice facility from the housing area, but you have to stand on the other side of the street from the players and they can come over and sign if they want. No one did, except rookie UFA RB from UNLV, Bradley Randle. I got him on a football and that's all I got.

It rained most of the 1st day I was there, which made them cancel the autograph session with the QBs and move practice inside. Granted I don't care for any of our QBs it set the tone for the rest of the weekend. After the morning and afternoon went terribly, I decided not to even try to graph the rest of the time and I left early Tuesday morning.

I just wasn't feeling it and haven't been lately, then doing so badly in the AM didn't help at all. Idk if I'm growing out of this hobby or what but it's been a few weeks since I've gotten anything and I haven't even slightly gotten the itch. Even at HP those last couple of weeks we had guys like Royce White and Anthony Tolliver and some others come through and I didn't even care to get them or get anything for them to sign. Even with training camp, I planned the trip in June, but as it neared I didn't care to go... I'm thinking the urges to graph may come back as NCAA BB and NBA season arrive, but who knows...

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you any baseball autos

SCF Rewards
    Country

cool

BANNED

Country

do you any baseball autos

Yes?

SCF Rewards
    Country

do you have an edwin encarnacion or an r a dickey?

BANNED

Country

do you have an edwin encarnacion or an r a dickey?

Nope, sorry.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910