Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Need some opinions on whether or not to disassemble an item

Hey guys, this is an offshoot of a question that I asked in my success thread, but here goes.

I went to the philly sports festival yesterday hosted by comcast. I got Westbrook, Lidge, Touchette and World B Free. They did not allow outside items, and the promo item they gave was pretty crappy- pretty much a 12x18 poster printed on computer paper quality stuff. Disappointing. Here is how it came out:

As I was looking at it (I am sometimes a very visual person), I got a crazy idea. What if I cut out the Westbrook signature in a rectangle (the auto measures about 5x7) and mount it in a frame with an 8x10 photo. I used photoshop to create a theoretical image of what the mounted westbrook would look like (imagine the image in color):

And since the other part still has lidge, world b free and touchette, the remaining piece would be a perfect square measuring 10x10, so I could frame it. Here is what that piece would look like.

So what would you guys do? Leave it as is in the first photo? Or divide it into the 2 other photos?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys NULL
    Twitter: @@Mario78521 See Oxxon's Items on eBay

I say make it into 2.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would say that if you are doing a cut make it four as those guys have nothing outside of Philly in common and that seams silly to me!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed, it's kinda ridiculous. It's a hard cut to cut out all 4 individually though, the way the guys signed it.

I would say that if you are doing a cut make it four as those guys have nothing outside of Philly in common and that seams silly to me!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I went through with the cutting tonight- just wanted to share the final, framed up items for you guys. Thanks for all the input!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well done

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks! Just for some scaling, since it looks kinda small on the pic- that is a 12x18 frame, so it's a big item. I love the way it came out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You did a good job.Both look very nice!