Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Perlinger View Post
    Sepia Tone Refractors #/99
    On this section you have a #79 Jimmy Graham, is this the Branon Weeden or Jimmy Graham?, if it is the Weeden, I would like to trade for it. I'm gathering your wants as we speak. Thanks!
    18 Frank Gore
    74 Steve Johnson
    79 Jimmy Graham
    118 Devon Wylie
    196 Billy Winn
    202 Isaiah Pead x2
    215 D'Qwell Jackson

    PM sent
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  2. #22
    updated with new list
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #23
    Pm sent ...

    I Hidden Content by $BV & $SV, but mainly just by Common Sense.

    Currently Collecting RB's, T.Rich, D.Martin, and CJ Spiller.


    Hidden Content

  4. #24
    Interested in your doug martin momentum g/u and bowman sterling rookie. Have these off you need list
    2012 RGIII topps chrome base rookie
    2012 topps chrome refractor-- #6,12,20,24,36,44,55,63,70,83,136,138,166,188,201
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by jprt80 View Post
    Interested in your doug martin momentum g/u and bowman sterling rookie. Have these off you need list
    2012 RGIII topps chrome base rookie
    2012 topps chrome refractor-- #6,12,20,24,36,44,55,63,70,83,136,138,166,188,201
    PM sent
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #26
    Didn't be a pm
    Hidden Content
    Always looking for Josh Freeman, Doug Martin, Westbrook, Durant, Klay Thompson, Steph Curry & Gary Payton
    Football Tradelist: Hidden Content
    Basketball Tradelist: Hidden Content

  7. #27



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    147
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I would like to trade for the Topps Chrome Gold refractor #79 Brandon Weeden. This is what I have 2011 Topps Chrome 2,16,22,25,37,53,54,62,78,109,136,153,156,169,180, 209, 2012 Topps Chrome Orange - 45,91 2012 Topps chrome Xfractors - 63,144,150

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Perlinger View Post
    I would like to trade for the Topps Chrome Gold refractor #79 Brandon Weeden. This is what I have 2011 Topps Chrome 2,16,22,25,37,53,54,62,78,109,136,153,156,169,180, 209, 2012 Topps Chrome Orange - 45,91 2012 Topps chrome Xfractors - 63,144,150
    I can only PayPal them
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #29



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    147
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by thetintwiz View Post
    I can only PayPal them
    Well, I was hoping to trade that Gold refractor with you. How much would you be willing to buy those cards from me in padded envelope and DC.?

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Perlinger View Post
    Well, I was hoping to trade that Gold refractor with you. How much would you be willing to buy those cards from me in padded envelope and DC.?
    IM back so we can work out something pm. thanks
    LOOKING FOR 2007 MICHEAL VICK REFRACTOR TC111 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ********* READ THIS *******
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •