Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I tend to go with the product I think looks the best, and choose obtainable (within my budget) subsets from that product.

For example, I'm collecting 2011 Tier One Top Tier Autographs. Great looking sets in my opinion and loaded with HOFs. I'm also thinking about working on 2012 Five Star Retired Autos as it looks great and has a lot of HOFs as well as some of my heros growing up from the 80's and 90's.
    Working on Rickey Henderson, Tony Gwynn, Ichiro Basic PSA Topps Sets
    Hidden Content

2. Wata Photo
    I like the kinda vintage look so if you do too go get Topps Heritage, Gypsy Queen, or Allen & Ginter.
    My main PC Players: LUKE HOCHEVAR AND LOGAN MORRISON
    My Have List for Luke Hochevar. Hidden Content
    Interested in older Royals also like: George Brett, Frank White, Bo Jackson, Brett Saberhagen

Not sure if you want to go "old school", but my favorite products ever were from Donruss circa 2001-2005. I know Panini is getting back in the baseball game, but until they get an MLB license, I won't touch the stuff. Anyway.. boxes might be harder to find than new stuff, but the quality of hits and overall designs of the cards is fantastic imo. Recently I have redeemed expired redemption from Donruss and Leaf to Panini (from 2006-2008), so if you get a redemption Panini MIGHT send you something.

Sports card release calendar

http://sportscardradio.com/box-break-calendar

This is updated throughout the year. You'll be able to find every baseball release here.

Topps series 1 come out January 30th:

http://sportscardradio.com/sports-ca...ball-checklist
    Hidden Content
    Formerly lambeausouth
    Hi, I'm Bill. Cheesehead by birth. Packer and Brewer fanatic by choice.
    I will treat all SCF members with respect. I ask that you please do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by pwaldo View Post
    You can basically make whatever you want as a set now. You can have a full set with or without autographs. The set without autographs should be easy to complete though.
    that is what I will target at first since Iam just getting back into it and don't want to spend tons of money. I would rather go about getting the autographs the old fashioned way anyways...meeting the players etc. I feel like once I get a complete set, I will then go for the next layer, which is the autographs/relics etc
    Hidden Content <- my wants
    most anything I have more than 1 of in my SCF inventory is FT...PM me for info
    Always looking to add to these team collections: Toronto Maple Leafs; Pittsburgh Steelers; Cincinnati Reds; Notre Dame; Team Sweden Hockey

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12