Closing in on a milestone for my Eberle PC ...

As the title says I am closing in on a milestone for my Eberle PC. I currently have 184 different Eberle cards. I am hoping to get to 200 by the end of January. I am looking for everything on my master wantlist (http://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...erle-Want-List). Please let me know if you have anything on the list, along with who you collect and/or a price you are asking.

Thanks
    Jeff
    PC's looking for Tyler Johnson and Nikita Kucherov
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

PM sent earlier.
    thx,
    Kid
    looking for: Ultimate Signatures, Ultimate Rookies, Ultimate Collection base,
    6/07 Parkhurst Autos, OPC Team Canada Signatures, some OPC Signatures,
    09/10 Clearly Canadian and 13-14 Enshrinements.
    Hidden Content ... Hidden Content

I have this one incoming from a redemption I hit at xmas

2010-11 Zenith
    213 Rookie /199
    Hidden Content
    I only collect rc's of the top players, from each year.

I am up to 192 different cards now. Need 8 more.
    Jordan Eberle (335 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Team Canada Marks from 11-12 SPGU (M-C-A-D-A)
    Steven Stamkos (114 Unique Cards) (Currently looking for Letter and Number marks (9-1 09/10 SPGU)(O 10/11 SPGU)

The thread is no longer needed. MOD's please close the thread

got a 11-12 prime eberle base */25...pm me with a tradelist if interested..thanks

I have these available for trade:

11/12 Pinnacle Hall / Eberle Foundation Tandems West #6
    11/12 Pinnacle Jordan Eberle Canvas Creations #8
    11/12 Certified Jordan Eberle Mirror Blue Signature #50 83/99

LMK Thanks
    Traders:
    Hidden Content

Wantlist:
    Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, Miscellaneous sets and Habs. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.