Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 89
  1. #51
    yes i have the prestige harrison smith auto as well....reevis is /250........the harrison smith is prestige /999

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    yes i have the prestige harrison smith auto as well....reevis is /250........the harrison smith is prestige /999
    I would like the Revis and the Harrison Auto and Jarius Wright for T.Y. Hilton and maybe some other stuff from my bucket?

    LMK

    http://s911.beta.photobucket.com/use...annDS/library/

  3. #53
    what doug martin or ty hilton or blackmon u have?
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  4. #54
    harrison smith..bv 15
    wright orange refractor bv 4
    revis game used /250 bv 8

    ty hilton topps chrome auto bv 15
    andrew luck prestigous picks bv 12

    right on the money 27 for 27........post it up if u like it

  5. #55

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    are we dealing or what?
    Sounds good, send it!

  7. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by NateCashMoney View Post
    Definitely be interested in these. LMK what you'd like in return.
    I need a list of what you have for the following that I need ...
    Miami Dolphins
    2011 Topps Chrome Refractor
    2011 Topps Chrome Purple, Orange, XFractor
    2011 Topps Gold, 2012 Topps Gold

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    what doug martin or ty hilton or blackmon u have?
    I have a Doug Martin Topps Prime RC and a regular Topps Chrome TY Hilton RC

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by DolphinsCollector22 View Post
    I need a list of what you have for the following that I need ...
    Miami Dolphins
    2011 Topps Chrome Refractor
    2011 Topps Chrome Purple, Orange, XFractor
    2011 Topps Gold, 2012 Topps Gold
    Check out this and tell me if anything catches your eye.

    Still uploading many things to it but I have some stuff on there.

    LMK

    http://s911.beta.photobucket.com/use...annDS/library/

  10. #60

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •