Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
Results 41 to 48 of 48
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoisfan View Post
    I have greens available. I'm looking for RCs from the set.

    I have the following green refractors available:

    DeAndre Jordan, Marc Gasol, George Mikan, Luke Ridnour, Arnett Moultrie, Kyle Lowry, Pau Gasol, Jason Kidd, Joe Johnson & Deron Williams Downtown Bound, Michael Finley Finalist inserts
    I'm looking for the following RCs from 2012 Prizm:

    203 Thompson, 205 Butler, 208 Faried, 209 K. Leonard, 225 Walker, 238 Beal, 240 River, 242 Waiters, 246 Barnes, 248 M. Leonard
    MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST Hidden Content

  2. #42
    I have Aldridge,Matthews,Hickson,Porter,Walton,Lillard,Wi lliams, and Barton for $11 delivered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lithium View Post
    would like to buy any of the blazers base from this set. please lmk if you have any.
    Hidden Content

    I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

  3. #43
    4-203
    1-208
    2-225
    1-238
    1-240
    3-242
    3-246

    QUOTE=Illinoisfan;12468692]I'm looking for the following RCs from 2012 Prizm:

    203 Thompson, 205 Butler, 208 Faried, 209 K. Leonard, 225 Walker, 238 Beal, 240 River, 242 Waiters, 246 Barnes, 248 M. Leonard[/QUOTE]
    Hidden Content

    I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

  4. #44
    Which green refractors are you interested in? All are available for trade except for the Kidd (pending trade). We can go from there on a trade because you have some RCs that I would like to trade for. Thanks.
    MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST Hidden Content

  5. #45
    I'd be interested in these...DeAndre Jordan, Marc Gasol, George Mikan, Luke Ridnour, Arnett Moultrie, Pau Gasol, Joe Johnson & Deron Williams Downtown Bound, Michael Finley Finalist inserts

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinoisfan View Post
    Which green refractors are you interested in? All are available for trade except for the Kidd (pending trade). We can go from there on a trade because you have some RCs that I would like to trade for. Thanks.
    Hidden Content

    I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlhdaman View Post
    I have Aldridge,Matthews,Hickson,Porter,Walton,Lillard,Wi lliams, and Barton for $11 delivered.
    How much without the Lillard? lmk thanks

  7. #47
    $4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlhdaman View Post
    I have Aldridge,Matthews,Hickson,Porter,Walton,Lillard,Wi lliams, and Barton for $11 delivered.
    Hidden Content

    I no longer buy from ANYONE unless it is through paypal. Thanks for your understanding.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlhdaman View Post
    I'd be interested in these...DeAndre Jordan, Marc Gasol, George Mikan, Luke Ridnour, Arnett Moultrie, Pau Gasol, Joe Johnson & Deron Williams Downtown Bound, Michael Finley Finalist inserts
    4-203
    1-208
    2-225
    1-238
    1-240
    3-242
    3-246

    I would be interested in all your RCs. The lot above books at $82. You may take any green refractors that equals $80 - $85. Thanks for considering and please send pm if interested.
    MY TRADELIST/WANTLIST Hidden Content

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •