Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 70
  1. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Haha.

    How exactly would that happen?

    Does that mean the U.S will stop being religious? I HOPE!

    Or does that mean no more conservatives? ONLY IN MY DREAMS!


    Yeah, you're right!

    The GOP would just KILL the poor and say that it's "survival of the fittest".

    I'm glad we agree on that one.
    We do agree on that one but it will be the lefts hand outs that collapse this country. Your people be doing some stupid gathering chanting to the underlords of the underclass for more handouts and welfare while "others" will be in survival mode understanding Obama and Pelosi could actually care less.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinalsfan View Post
    work at a grocery store,watch government hand outs in full swing, and then tell me you support it.
    I don't know if this post is towards me or everyone, but YES, I FULLY support government social programs.

    They DO help needy people, and just because a few idiots (by few I'm talking percentage wise) abuse it, that doesn't mean you eliminate it completely.

    My father was once on unemployment benefits, and it greatly helped him and our family through a very hard time.....I don't know what would've happened if we didn't have that help.

    He found a steady job after about 2 months of nothing, and now he can pay taxes that will help some other person, it's a cycle, and I'm all for it.

    Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinalsfan View Post
    all welfare recipients should be drug tested and as soon as they fail, strip them from it.
    I FULLY AGREE!

    Quote Originally Posted by stlcardinalsfan View Post
    also if you are receiving government assistance you should NOT get brand name foods.
    What exactly is the point of that?

    "Brand name food" is more expensive than generic food.....I've known people who were on food stamps, and they try to make it last as much as possible.

    In other words, they don't "splurge" it on expensive food.
    Last edited by JustAlex; 01-02-2013 at 01:55 AM.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    I don't know if this post is towards me or everyone, but YES, I FULLY support government social programs.

    They DO help needy people, and just because a few idiots (by few I'm talking percentage wise) abuse it, that doesn't mean you eliminate it completely.

    My father was once on unemployment benefits, and it greatly helped him and our family through a very hard time.....I don't know what would've happened if we didn't have that help.

    He found a steady job after about 2 months of nothing, and now he can pay taxes that will help some other person, it's a cycle, and I'm all for it.


    I FULLY AGREE!


    What exactly is the point of that?

    "Brand name food" is more expensive than generic food.....I've known people who were on food stamps, and they try to make it last as much as possible.

    In other words, they don't "splurge" it on expensive food.
    if youve never worked in a grocery store then you dont know.
    point is they shouldnt be treated any better than the rest of us,actually worse since they are relying on the government to help feed them.

    elderly and actually disabled (not the "im lazy,or im too fat to work") can be exempt from that.



    im not sure what point i was making, just figured we were talking about random stuff like blaming republicans and "their god"
    have 4242 different cardinals cards


  4. #34
    Alex is trying to tell you there is no fraud in the food stamp program. Im sure there arent thousands of people getting 10+ EBT cards each month through fraud.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    wow post this bail out and post that bailout hes the least spending presidnet is a laugh. Bush's largest annual deficit was 500 billion. Obama is running 2 trillion dollar annuals. Thats all simple math. The annual deficit has gone up 400% since he took over. The sad thing is unemployment has also gone up drastically. Food and gas have gone up. Healthcare has gone up. Taxes have gone up.
    I understand it all going up when you quadruple our annual deficit, what I don't understand is how unemployment goes up as well. Well actually I do, too much food stamps and gov't employees. Not that I blame the people, get your Obama money while you can. Just spend it wisely.
    The day Obama took office the national deficit was 1.67 tillion dollars. It went UP during 2009.. since this it has dropped dramatically.. Why? BECAUSE WE AREN"T SPENDING ANYMORE. We are ATTEMPTING to pay off the debt. All off the petty BS you see in congress is only stalling this. All you hear about is how much the debt went up during Obama's first term (the right wing talks about 5 trillion on debt.. they never talk about the deficit shockingly)... but the fact is.. if you take away 2009 (a complete reaction year to the bush F up) Obama has not spent at all. These are facts. You can spin it all you want.. but these are the facts lol.
    For an updated look at what I have for sale or trade please click my eBay User ID.... usually thousands of items available in all genre's

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Imac7065 View Post
    The day Obama took office the national deficit was 1.67 tillion dollars. It went UP during 2009.. since this it has dropped dramatically.. Why? BECAUSE WE AREN"T SPENDING ANYMORE. We are ATTEMPTING to pay off the debt. All off the petty BS you see in congress is only stalling this. All you hear about is how much the debt went up during Obama's first term (the right wing talks about 5 trillion on debt.. they never talk about the deficit shockingly)... but the fact is.. if you take away 2009 (a complete reaction year to the bush F up) Obama has not spent at all. These are facts. You can spin it all you want.. but these are the facts lol.
    no not facts, the deficit is still way above Bush era debt. You cant get over the fact that Bush ran smaller debts then Obama while fighting two wars. You never will be able to get over it. Fiscal year 2008 the deficit was 480 billion in 2009 the deficit was over 1.5 trillion. What you are saying is because of HUGE Bush deficits Obama had to almost quadruple them because they are still at nearly the same level.

    Just admit, you've been had...............please Obama just likes to spend. Covering up a 480 billion dollar deficit with a 1.5+ trillion dollar deficit makes no sense except youve been HAD. The deficit will still be 1.5 trillion under Obama.

    Its like saying since I spent 500 dollars on a TV and didn't have I decided to go out and buy a 2000 dollar TV that I dont have the money for because its FOUR times bigger.

    Youve BEEN HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by indexed View Post
    no not facts, the deficit is still way above Bush era debt. You cant get over the fact that Bush ran smaller debts then Obama while fighting two wars. You never will be able to get over it. Fiscal year 2008 the deficit was 480 billion in 2009 the deficit was over 1.5 trillion. What you are saying is because of HUGE Bush deficits Obama had to almost quadruple them because they are still at nearly the same level.

    Just admit, you've been had...............please Obama just likes to spend. Covering up a 480 billion dollar deficit with a 1.5+ trillion dollar deficit makes no sense except youve been HAD. The deficit will still be 1.5 trillion under Obama.

    Its like saying since I spent 500 dollars on a TV and didn't have I decided to go out and buy a 2000 dollar TV that I dont have the money for because its FOUR times bigger.

    Youve BEEN HAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
    I have quoted facts to you and you are just trying to spin the hell out of it. You are an idiot and will never see anything other than the way you want to. I'm sure "he's really a muslim terrorist" is coming next.. but I won't waste my time responding to you again.. good luck with your "truth"
    For an updated look at what I have for sale or trade please click my eBay User ID.... usually thousands of items available in all genre's

  8. #38
    This thread is just another example of why this country is in shambles, such a shame.....

    Both sides won't budge and think their way is the absolute only way and the other side is ruining the country.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

  9. #39
    considering we spend more than we bring in, what cuts did we agree on?

    also, you people realize taxes will raise on everyone making 50k and up, not just "rich" people.

    my taxes will go up about $320 per pay check, and I am not rich at all.

    by working all these years I get to pay more taxes, if you aren't working, don't worry, you get atleast another year of free money.

    spending has to be cut
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    This thread is just another example of why this country is in shambles, such a shame.....

    Both sides won't budge and think their way is the absolute only way and the other side is ruining the country.
    Huge interwebz hug for this post
    Blog: Hidden Content
    Steven Jackson Collection- 30 RCs, 160 #D, 182 GU/Patch, 23 AU, 8 Au/Jsy, Three 1/1
    Jermaine Gresham: 29 RCs, 26 #D, 30 GU/Patch, 25 AU, 29 Au/Jsy
    Steelers: 74 #D, 37 GU/Patch, 22 AU, 6 AU/GU
    Josh Johnson: 16 RCs, 9 #D, 17 Autos

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •