Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Imac7065's Items on eBay

Now the Republicans are ruining the fiscal cliff deal.. I HATE the Tea Party!!!!!

No matter what happens at this point.. the minority 15% of this country is attempting to play a "its my way or go to he11" move. By amending the bill that passed the Senate by a 89-8 majority... these nut jobs are doing nothing more than giving a middle finger to the entire country...

On unemployment? The tea party hates you

On Social Security? The tea party hates you

Get a government pay check? The tea party hates you

Invest in the Stock Market? The tea party hates you

Depend on food stamps, welfare, or disability? The tea party REALLY hates you

These idiots need to learn that COMPROMISE is not a dirty word.. and remember THEY LOST THE ELECTION. Playing this game is KILLING US!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

harry reid.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Harry Reid was replaced by Joe Biden a week ago.. and the bill passed the senate 89-8... what are you saying here? lol

Luckily the tea partiers were told to back down and the vote is SUPPOSED to happen in the next hour or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Athletics
    COMC Cards For Sale

would have been passed a long time ago if reid wasnt in there

SCF Rewards
    Country

would have been passed a long time ago if reid wasnt in there

Again.. what does that have to do with... anything? Reid stepped aside and a deal was done by Joe Biden and Mitch McConnell.. it was the Republican CONGRESS that is screwing with things now.

What you are saying is like blaming a 3rd quarter punt for a 20 point loss in a football game lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

My gut says the house will pass it. Though admittedly, my gut told me that I wanted pork AND kielbasa for dinner tonight, so it doesn't always make the best choice.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)
    Country
    See tpeichel34's Items on eBay

This is a farce. It does nothing on the spending side and does not address the root of the problem. These *edited* are simply voting to tax children and generations of the unborn so they can deficit spend another trillion dollars this year.

It is downright criminal for the Federal Government to continue spending future revenue to hand out goodies now. Either convince the American people to raise their taxes significantly or cut the spending.
    Last edited by pghin08; 01-02-2013 at 09:56 AM. Reason: language

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey Rich people......change is coming!

Enjoy your new tax rates.....the rest of us have ZERO sympathy for you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its the people making between 65k-250k that need to shut up and put their money where there mouth is. Not people contributing to the system while creating wealth and JOBS.

SCF Rewards
    Country

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Its the people making between 65k-250k that need to shut up and put their money where there mouth is. Not people contributing to the system while creating wealth and JOBS.

lololol, "contributing to the system".....thanks for the great laugh.

Like the people that do nothing but "play with money" on wall street, they contribute so much, amirite?

Or the people who get rich off the misery of others....

Or the corporations that get billions in profits while the lowly slaves.....errr, I mean "employees" still get minimum wages.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast