Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Some Upper Deck Needs

Please Note - Leafsman will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (28)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs
    See anth-toop's Items on eBay

I apologize for posting in your thread, but I did not know of any other way to contact you...we have a deal in negotiations.

I have all the cards on hand and sent a couple of PMs about what you would trade in return. I got no response yet. Please contact me.

Thanks!
    Tony
    Last edited by Leafsman; 02-01-2013 at 10:18 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I apologize for posting in your thread, but I did not know of any other way to contact you...we have a deal in negotiations.

I have all the cards on hand and send a couple of PMs about what you would trade in return. I got no response yet. Please contact me.

Thanks!
    Tony

Same here...please LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wpooh21's Items on eBay

Pm sent

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567