Andrew Luck Platinum Die-Cut gold auto 3/10

Just pulled this card out of a blaster box of all things. I knew Topps was adding more into their Blasters as last year i did pull a few minor autos out of the chrome but i never would have guessed i could pull something like this. Not sure what I want to do if I want to keep it sell it or trade it yet I think I'm still just suprised that I pulled it. Just wanted to show it off and let everyone know that Topps is putting some Jems into the Blaster boxes at local retail stores.

http://i1212.photobucket.com/albums/...7093322228.jpg
    I collect Vikings and Twins. And some Jordan Shipley. I ship in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation, please take care of my cards like I do yours it is appreciated. This is my bucket----->.Hidden Content

Scary part...that is the second copy of that card I've seen pull from a blaster box. Crazy hit! Congrats!
    ~Matt

Wow, maybe thats something to keep an eye on. My guess is that they are finding that the hobby box sales are down compared to the blaster and rack packs due to the fact that so many hobby shops are closing up in smaller areas and retail stores are probably their go to now. And also people are more likly to grab a blaster for $20 rather than a box for $100.
    I collect Vikings and Twins. And some Jordan Shipley. I ship in a bubble mailer with delivery confirmation, please take care of my cards like I do yours it is appreciated. This is my bucket----->.Hidden Content

holy cow! Thats a beauty! Great pull, congrats..

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Amazing hit on the Luck die-cut!
    Hidden Content
    **Hidden Content **
    Bucket Updated 7/22/14

Just incase anyone is interested I have put this card on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221196954662...84.m1555.l2649

Incredible luck. Literally.
    Life is too short to worry. Bust some packs and just smile!

Hidden Content

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by RAnderson View Post
    Just incase anyone is interested I have put this card on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221196954662?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p39 84.m1555.l2649
    smart move
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Great hit, you fgot quite a bit more than I thought you would for it as well. Congrats!