Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

3/2/13

Former Detroit Red Wings' left winger Tomas Holmstrom made an appearance for a free signing he was doing at the grand opening of a Comcast Xfinity service store out in Macomb Township, MI today. Got Tomas to sign my 8 x 10 photo (with inscription) and 2 trading cards:

Afterward, headed over to the Gibraltar Trade Center out in Mount Clemens, MI to where Red Wings' left winger Drew Miller, left winger Justin Abdelkader, center Cory Emmerton, center Tomas Tatar, and right winger Jordin Tootoo were making an appearance for a paid signing they were doing there. Didn't need Miller, Abdelkader, Emmerton, and Tootoo, so paid the signing fee and inscription fee and got Tomas to sign my puck with inscription:

Then drove out to the Detroit City Sports out at the Lakeside Mall out in Sterling Heights, MI to where Red Wings' center Damien Brunner and goaltender Jimmy Howard were making an appearance for a paid signing. Didn't need Jimmy, so paid the signing fee and inscription fee and got Damien to sign my 8 x 10 photo with inscription:

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

That Brunner looks awesome. I considered going to get him (even though I'm not a big Hockey guy), but as you found out today, I had other plans.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

That Brunner looks awesome. I considered going to get him (even though I'm not a big Hockey guy), but as you found out today, I had other plans.

No problem, you had to do your thing. Damien Brunner is legit. I believe he also signs through the mail, but I just wanted to get him in-person because I wanted the "Go Wings" inscription that I have many of the active players sign in addition to their signature.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/4/13

Detroit Lions' running back Mikel Leshoure made an appearance for a free signing that he was doing at the grand opening of the Menards store out in Chesterfield, MI tonight. Got Mikel to sign my 8 x 10 photo along with the requested "Go Lions" inscription and also one of the 8 x 10 promo photos he was handing out as well.

BANNED

Country

Hey r u going to the Morris signing there on wed ?if so maybe ill catch u there....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey r u going to the Morris signing there on wed ?if so maybe ill catch u there....

Nope, not going for Jack Morris today, but I will be there tomorrow for Billy Sims though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/7/13

Detroit Lions' great Billy Sims made an appearance for a free signing he was doing as part of the grand opening week of the Menards store out in Chesterfield, MI tonight. Got Billy to sign my 8 x 10 along with the requested "78 Heisman" and also one of the 8 x 10 promo photos he handing out as well. He was still as nice and friendly like always.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/9/13

Attended the 61st Annual Meguiar's Autorama hot rod show held at Cobo Hall in downtown Detroit today. WWE Hall of Famer, Adam "Edge" Copeland was brought in as one of the guests to sign autographs. Got Edge to sign my 8 x 10 photo along with the requested "WWE HOF 2012" inscription and my trading card as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/19/13

Detroit Red Wings' alumnus Darren McCarty made an appearance for a free signing he was doing at the Meijer store out in Royal Oak, MI tonight as part of the Red Wings' Fan Day warm up event held there. Got Darren to sign my puck along with the requested "4 X Stanley Cup Champion" inscription, to which he also added the years that he won the Cup with the Wings, and one of the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 promo photos he was handing out as well. The puck is definitely going to be a great addition to the memorabilias I currently have displayed in my cubicle at work.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See orangecar02's Items on eBay

good stuff...

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast