Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

3/26/13

Attended the Detroit Pistons vs. Minnesota Timberwolves game at the Palace of Auburn Hills tonight. Graphed the T-Wolves by the visitors' tunnel. Got the following to sign for me:

assistant coach for player development Shawn Respert - 2/2 trading cards

TV analyst Jim Petersen - 1/1 trading card

center Nikola Pekovic - 2/2 trading cards

guard Luke Ridnour - 1/2 trading cards

forward Mickael Gelabale - 1/1 game program

forward/center Kevin Love - 1/1 trading card (signed for as much of the crowd as possible; good to get him again as the last time that I got him was when I was still residing in MN during his rookie year)

forward Dante Cunningham - 1/2 trading cards (had the other card on a different page and wasn't able to flip in time for him to sign that one as well)

center Greg Stiemsma - 1/1 trading card

forward Derrick Williams - 1/1 trading card

assistant coach T.R. Dunn - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on the following:

forward Chase Budinger - 0/1 trading card (came off the court in front of Luke; Luke stopped to sign in my section, while Chase proceeded to sign for the section to the left of me)

guard Ricky Rubio - 0/1 trading card (came off the court and proceeded to sign for the section to the left of me)

assistant coach Terry Porter - 0/1 trading card (came off the court while Kevin was still signing)

guard Brandon Roy - 0/1 trading card (signed for the other side of the tunnel as he made his way to the back)

assistant coach Jack Sikma - 0/1 trading card (came off the court while Derrick was still signing)

Jose Barea - 0/2 trading cards (signed for about 2/3 of the crowd)

Alexey Shved, Chris Johnson, Andrei Kirilenko, and head coach Rick Adelman didn't come out for pregame shoot around.

BANNED

Country

Nice Wolves stuff! I haven't even gotten Love this year, so congrats! As for Adelman, no one in Minnesota has ever seen him sign, as far as I know. Haha He'll even go in the arena in a different area than everyone else. And AK47 and Shved usually don't warm up inside, although I've seen Shved do so from time to time. Also sucks you missed Rubio, but he'll be around and he's damn near automatic.

Overall That's a great haul! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/28/13

Graphed the Toronto Raptors at their hotel upon arrival. Of course, by the time I made it there, the Raptors had already checked in with some of the players going out around town. Got the following group to sign for me as they made their way back to the hotel:

guard DeMar DeRozan - 2/2 trading cards

forward Rudy Gay - 1/1 trading card

guard John Lucas III - 1/1 trading card (Rudy commented about how young John was in the card and gave him junk about it)

guard Sebastian Telfair - 2/2 trading cards (Bassy had the other players take a look at the UD card to see the wave hair style he used to have. LOL)

Alan Anderson was also with them, but I didn't have anything for him to sign. Saw assistant coach Scott Roth go out and come back, but didn't need him. Then saw a group that consisted of Jonas Valanciunas, Linas Kleiza, their team security personnel, and former Raptor/current Piston Jose Calderon going out to dinner. Didn't need Jonas or Jose, so asked Linas if he could sign, but just as he was about to turn around to sign, their security kindly said that he can't right now since they're heading to dinner. Missed out on getting my Hoops card signed, so guess I'll wait until next season to get it done.

Last edited by tboculosis; 03-28-2013 at 09:35 PM.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Was there a lot of people there today? I'm gonna do them before the game tomorrow, at least is should be nice outside unlike when we were there for the Nets.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

There were only 4 other graphers, no dealers. But they got the guys that I got, going out already plus Terrence Ross, who signed upon arrival, so I pretty much was graphing on my own after they left. Raptors are one of the best signing teams, so you shouldn't have a problem with any of them not signing tomorrow as they depart for the game. Plus, the upside of the temperature being warmer than previous outings too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

3/30/13

Graphed metalcore/pop punk band, A Day To Remember, before their sound check prior to their show at the Royal Oak Music Theatre in Royal Oak, MI today. Got the entire band to sign my 8 x 10 photo as they made their way off their bus one by one to go into the venue for sound check. Unfortunately, their show was sold out, so I couldn't attend, but figured getting their autographs was the next best thing.

Last edited by tboculosis; 03-30-2013 at 08:02 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

4/7/13

Graphed the Chicago Bulls at their hotel as they boarded the bus to the game against the Detroit Pistons. Got the following to sign for me:

forward Carlos Boozer - 2/2 trading cards

assistant coach Ed Pinckney 1/1 trading card

guard Marco Belinelli - 2/2 trading cards

forward Luol Deng - 1/1 trading card

center Joakim Noah - 1/1 trading card

TV color commentator Stacey King - 1/1 trading card

forward Taj Gibson - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on the following:

head coach Tom Thibodeau - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

guard/forward Jimmy Butler - 0/1 trading card (ignored with his headphones on)

guard Kirk Hinrich - 0/1 trading card (ignored with his headphones on)

guard Daequan Cook - 0/1 trading card (ignored with his headphones on)

guard Derrick Rose - 0/1 trading card (had his headphones on, took a glance at the crowd, then proceeded onto the bus; heard he signed going out last night as well as coming back from morning shoot around though)

guard Nate Robinson - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

center Nazr Mohammed - 0/1 trading card (just threw the peace sign)

forward Vladimir Radmanovic - 0/2 trading cards (ignored with his headphones)

guard Richard Hamilton - 0/1 2004 Pistons Championship hat (last player to board the bus, so just waved)

Radio color commentator Bill Wennington and executive vice president of basketball operations John Paxson also signed, but I had nothing for them. Didn't need Marquis Teague nor Malcolm Thomas. Also got Detroit Pistons' point guard Jose Calderon retrieving his SUV from valet prior to the Bulls boarding the bus to the game.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Some nice stuff there. I did them before/after shoot-a-rounds, and I was the only one that Rose skipped (only about 6 of us there), it was that kind of weekend for me, lol

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice success with the Chicago Bulls, getting 3 starters + 2 occasional starters. Wish I could graph the Bulls as they're my favorite team.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice stuff there. I did them before/after shoot-a-rounds, and I was the only one that Rose skipped (only about 6 of us there), it was that kind of weekend for me, lol

Ouch! That's pretty brutal.

Nice success with the Chicago Bulls, getting 3 starters + 2 occasional starters. Wish I could graph the Bulls as they're my favorite team.

Thanks!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast