Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

Tboculosis 2013 IP Thread

A new year, a fresh new start. Without further ado, attended the Detroit Pistons vs. Sacramento Kings game at the Palace of Auburn Hills game in Auburn Hills, MI tonight. Graphed the Kings on the visitor side of the tunnel. Got the following to sign for me after pregame shoot around:

head coach Keith Smart - 1/1 trading card

forward Tyler Honeycutt - 1/1 game program

forward Jason Thompson - 6/6 trading cards

forward/center Chuck Hayes - 1/1 game program

guard Aaron Brooks - 1/1 trading card

forward James Johnson - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on the following:

forward/guard Francisco Garcia - 0/1 trading card (missed him as he came over to sign to the left of DMC)

center DeMarcus Cousins - 0/1 trading card (proceeded to sign to the left of me; majorly bummed out, but oh well)

radio color commentator "Fat" Lever - 0/1 trading card (came out behind assistant coach Alex English; called for Alex instead)

assistant coach Alex English - 0/1 trading card (signed for 2 or 3 people towards the end of the other side of the tunnel before heading to the locker room)

forward Thomas Robinson - 0/1 trading card (proceeded to sign to the left of me and onward too)

assistant coach Bobby Jackson - 0/2 trading cards (snuck by while Thomas Robinson was still signing)

forward Travis Outlaw - 0/2 trading cards (snuck by with assistant coach Jackson while Thomas Robinson was still signing too)

Jimmer Fredette, John Salmons, Isaiah Thomas, and Marcus Thornton didn't come out for shoot around. Tyreke Evans was still out with a knee injury and didn't travel. The game itself was a weird & wild game, but glad the Pistons came up on top with a 103-97 victory over the Kings.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Went to the game last night as well (didn't graph), but yes, that was a wild game, never seen a game stop because an injury to a ref before, lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, that along with Charlie Villanueva's hard flagrant foul on Isaiah Thomas, in which 5'9" Isaiah was going to fight 6'11" Charlie V afterwards. Sitting a few rows behind the Kings' basket side, I could make out DMC talking to Isaiah that he had his back in case Charlie was to charge at Isaiah after they ejected Charlie out of the game. Plus, the same Pistons' trainer that aided the referee when he was down, was given a technical foul for being on the court and attending to Brandon Knight when he limped over and had to be checked out. Crazy game, but glad they picked up the win.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1/6/13

Graphed the Charlotte Bobcats at their hotel as they boarded the bus to the game. Got the following to sign for me:

assistant coach Brian Winters - 1/1 trading card

forward Jeff Adrien - 1/1 trading card

guard Ramon Sessions - 1/1 trading card

forward Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 0/1 trading card (ignored with his headphones on)

forward Tyrus Thomas - 0/1 trading card (ignored; was told he signed as he went out to get something to eat already)

TV color commentator Dell Curry - 0/2 trading cards (ignored; surprise as he's usually cool about signing)

guard Gerald Henderson - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

forward Hakim Warrick - 0/2 trading cards (ignored with his headphones on)

center Brendan Hayward - 0/1 trading card (ignored as he was the last player to board the bus)

Mike Dunlap, Bismack Biyombo, and DeSagana Diop also signed, but I didn't need them. Ben Gordon still have a house here, so he didn't bus it to the game with the team. Didn't need anyone else. Byron Mullens was still injured and didn't make the trip. Cold weather and graphing definitely didn't mix today.

Afterward, headed to an independent wrestling show, XICW, at The Ritz in Warren, MI where former WWE/TNA wrestler Matt Hardy was headlining the main event match against former ECW/WWE/TNA wrestler Rhyno. During intermission, Matt came out to do a meet and greet with fans there, was taking photos, plus signing autographs. Bought one of the 8 x 10 promo photos he was selling and also got Matt to sign the 4 trading cards that I brought.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Surprised the Bobcats were not good they are normally a good signing team

BANNED

Country

Surprised the Bobcats were not good they are normally a good signing team

They weren't very good in Minnesota earlier in December. Biyombo signed outside and Kemba signed inside. That's all I saw/remember.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1/12/13

Attended the Detroit Pistons vs. Utah Jazz game at the Palace of Auburn Hills in Auburn Hills, MI tonight. Graphed the Jazz at pregame shoot around by their tunnel. Got the following to sign for me as they made their way into the locker room:

guard Randy Foye - 1/1 trading card

forward Gordon Hayward - 1/1 trading card (almost signed my Alex Burks card too, until I told him I only had one of him)

forward Jeremy Evans - 1/1 game program

guard Alec Burks - 1/1 trading card

guard Earl Watson - 1/1 trading card

forward Paul Millsap - 1/1 trading card

assistant coach Jeff Hornacek - 1/1 trading card

assistant coach Mike Sanders - 1/1 trading card

forward Marvin Williams - 1/1 trading card

forward DeMarre Carroll - 1/1 trading card

forward/center Derrick Favors - 0/1 trading card (was told he'd already signed coming out to shoot around; didn't sign on the way back)

center Enes Kanter - 0/1 trading card (went for assistant coach Sanders, when he came over to sign)

assistant coach Sidney Lowe - 0/1 trading card (came off with assistant coach Sanders; Sanders stopped, but Lowe didn't)

head coach Tyrone Corbin - 0/1 trading card (took the Pistons tunnel on the way back)

Al Jefferson, Raja Bell, and Jamaal Tinsley didn't come out for pregame shoot around. Mo Williams didn't make the trip due to an injury.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1/17/13

Attended the Detroit Red Wings' open practice at Joe Louis Arena in downtown Detroit tonight. After practice concluded, braved the cold and waited outside with the dealers and other graphers to see if any of the players would stop (inside their vehicles, of course) to sign. Got the following players to sign for me:

left winger Drew Miller - 1/1 trading card

right winger Jordin Tootoo - 1/1 trading card

left winger Jan Mursak - 1/1 index card

defensemen Jonathan Ericsson - 1/1 index card

defensemen Niklas Kronwall - 1/1 trading card

Right winger Patrick Eaves also signed, but I didn't need him. Right winger Mikael Samuelsson was the last player to leave, but I didn't wait around for him to come out because it was too freezing cold, nor did I need him. Everybody else ignored.

BANNED

Country

Sounds like a rough night, hopefully you'll do better next time. How good (or bad) are the Wings, usually?

SCF Rewards
    Country

1/18/13

Attended Ring of Honor's wrestling event held at the Ford Community & Performing Center out in Dearborn, MI tonight. Got the following to sign for me before the show:

former TNA wrestler Jay Lethal - 1/1 trading card, 1/0 8 x 10 promo photo (paid to get the the photo he was selling signed during meet & greet)

former ECW/WWE/TNA wrestler Rhino - 1/1 trading card

former TNA wrestler Desmond Wolfe - 1/1 event ticket (signed as his ROH personality Nigel McGuinness)

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast