Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeap, the Jazz still stayed at the bad hotel, so I decided to go to the game for them.

Guess some things don't change up there. You should go to Cleveland to try for the Jazz. I did them there once a few years back and did very well. At least they stay at a graphable hotel there lol....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nextspeed's Items on eBay

2/3/13

Spent the past 2 days trying to graph the Los Angeles Lakers at their hotel, while they were in town. Got the following to sign for me as they went out to dinner:

guard Chris Duhon - 1/1 trading card

head coach Mike D'Antoni - 1/1 trading card

Robert Sacre, Earl Clark, Jodie Meeks went out, but brought nothing for them. Kobe Bryant also went out (with a security personnel), but shot everybody down for autographs.

Nobody signed boarding the bus to the game except Dwight Howard, so got Dwight to sign my 8 x 10 for me. Bad signing team and frigid cold temperatures don't go well together.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/6/13

Graphed the Brooklyn Nets at their hotel as they boarded the bus to the game against the Detroit Pistons today. Got the following to sign for me:

forward Reggie Evans - 1/1 trading card

forward/guard Keith Bogans - 1/1 trading card

forward Mirza Teletovic - 1/1 index card

assistant coach "Popeye" Jones - 1/1 trading card

forward Gerald Wallace - 1/1 trading card

guard/forward MarShon Brooks - 1/1 trading card

guard Joe Johnson - 1/1 trading card

guard Deron Williams - 1/1 trading card (said he was only gonna sign for a couple of minutes; ran with a blue Sharpie at first, then switched to a dealer's silver marker for a little bit and gave a crappy signature)

forward/guard Jerry Stackhouse - 1/1 trading card (came out crappy because my Sharpie was drying up due to the cold temperature)

Missed out on the following:

assistant coach Mario Elie - 0/2 trading cards (ignored)

assistant coach Doug Overton - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

center Brook Lopez - 0/1 trading card (ignored as he only signs at the game)

guard C.J. Watson - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

forward/center Andray Blatche - 0/2 trading cards (ignored with his headphones on; surprised as he's always been cool in the past)

guard Tyshawn Taylor - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

forward Kris Humphries - 0/1 trading card (the former Mr. Kim Kardashian was the last player to board the bus and ignored while doing so)

Head coach P.J. Carlesimo also signed, but I didn't need him.

While waiting for the Nets to board their bus, Detroit Pistons' recently acquired point guard Jose Calderon came out to retrieve his vehicle from valet as he was currently living at the hotel. Got Jose to sign my trading card for me.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Looks like your D-Will turned out better than mine, lol
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

SCF Rewards
    Country

Probably, but not by much though. At least D-Will stopped to sign, but the bad part was that he was in a rush, so everybody got "DW" and something that suppose to be his jersey number "8". Pretty ugly sig compared to what he have signed in the past.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2/8/13

Graphed the San Antonio Spurs at their hotel as they boarded the bus to the game against the Detroit Pistons. Bad signing team and cold weather, so I didn't expect much, but no dealers nor regulars in sight, just a little group of kids that were trying to get autographs as well. Got the following to sign for me:

guard Manu Ginobili - 1/1 trading card (took a cab, but signed down the line as he walked by; I let him get all the kids before getting my card signed though)

center/forward Boris Diaw - 4/4 trading cards

TV color analyst Sean Elliott - 1/1 trading card

Missed out on the following:

guard Tony Parker - 0/1 trading card (first player to board the bus and ignored in doing so)

center DeJuan Blair - 0/1 trading card (just waved)

guard Patty Mills - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

guard/forward Danny Green - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

forward/guard Kawhi Leonard - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

forward Tim Duncan - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

head coach Gregg Popovich - 0/1 trading card (ignored)

forward/guard Stephen Jackson - 0/1 trading card (last player to board the bus and just threw up the deuces)

Matt Bonner also signed, but I didn't need him. Didn't need Aron Baynes, Nando De Colo, Gary Neal, and Tiago Splitter either.

Detroit Pistons' point guard Jose Calderon was still staying at the hotel for the time being, so got him to sign my jersey card as he retrieved his vehicle from valet to head out to the game as well.

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Atleast you got Manu out of it. Hopefully Calderon stays at the hotel a little while longer.

Are you doing the Hornets Monday?
    Last edited by gladdyontherise; 02-08-2013 at 09:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'd take getting Manu over getting another scrub on the Spurs anyday. I will be doing the Hornets this upcoming Monday, but from the look of things, I'll be doing them at the game instead of at the hotel due to returning to my regular work schedule.
    Last edited by tboculosis; 02-08-2013 at 09:28 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spurs were the same here as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See millennialthreads's Items on eBay

Killer Manu. The Calderon jersey cards looks awesome as well.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast