Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hey Lee, if the kendall wright redemption is still available i'll take it for $6 and just have you pm me the code instead of shipping it
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content
    Collecting autos of: Courtney Roby - Colts/Packers Autos & GU

Scuffmcgruff: Sorry the Wright is now pending. If it falls through, I'll let you know.

Thanks,

Leland
    Last edited by leedawg62; 01-02-2013 at 09:13 PM.
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content
    I DON'T TRADE OUTSIDE THE US

PMs replied. Anyone else.

Leland
    I am looking for GU'd, RCs and Autos of: JJ WATT, DeMarco Murray, Dez Bryant, JD Clowney, Steve Young (especially in BYU uniform), Kyle Van Noy, P. Manning (Rcs and Broncos uniform only), Cowboys Legends, Kawhi Leonard, Other Current and Spur Legends, Dante Exum, and Trey Burke.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12