Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44
  1. #21
    Malkin continues her clownish blog antics.

    I guess being a Hack commentator on Faux News isn't enough for her.

    What a disgrace she is.
    Logic and Reason is all you need.

  2. #22


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,757
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    That mistake was after you claimed I made a mistake. Nice try, but the posts reveal you.

  3. #23
    You provide a link to Michelle Malkin?

    What's wrong with you?

  4. #24



    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,469
    Country
    Card Cash
    0.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    TheBench(150)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAlex View Post
    Malkin continues her clownish blog antics.

    I guess being a Hack commentator on Faux News isn't enough for her.

    What a disgrace she is.
    What was incorrect in the content of her post? Are the wealthy liberals actually paying their "fair share" rather than utilizing the same tax avoidance strategies that they demonized Mitt Romney for?
    Buying "Broder" unlicensed sets and singles.

  5. #25


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,757
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by tpeichel View Post
    What was incorrect in the content of her post? Are the wealthy liberals actually paying their "fair share" rather than utilizing the same tax avoidance strategies that they demonized Mitt Romney for?
    A conservative does it and it's "smart money management"
    A liberal does it and they're evil bloodsucking parasites.

    If a conservative sank 100' while.a liberal walked on water, you'd say it happened the other way around.

  6. #26
    wickabee, I think the issue is liberals are doing what they say the conservatives should not do, not the other way around.

    classic example;

    Buffett rule,


    Buffett, a liberal, has a tax plan named after him that represents fair taxation, but, Buffett has the IRS after him for unpaid taxes, but some how Romney, a conservative, is the tax evader, but the IRS is not after him.

    why complain about Romney and not Buffett?
    Jay Shrewsbury
    Hidden Content

  7. #27


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,757
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by shrewsbury View Post
    wickabee, I think the issue is liberals are doing what they say the conservatives should not do, not the other way around.

    classic example;

    Buffett rule,


    Buffett, a liberal, has a tax plan named after him that represents fair taxation, but, Buffett has the IRS after him for unpaid taxes, but some how Romney, a conservative, is the tax evader, but the IRS is not after him.

    why complain about Romney and not Buffett?
    Hey, I'm with you. But how can you criticize someone for doing the same thing as the people you support. This is another case of Republicans claiming to walk on water while they're wearing the same inflatable shoes as the Democrats.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    I live in BC. Don't you worry, there are enough of you already trying to convert the rest of us here. I grew up in a town of Vietnam draft dodgers who elected a mayor on a 1 point platform ("legalize it, man"). I'll leave you to figure out just how many vegetarians are near me.
    Wow sounds like my kind of place. I'll give you a holla if I ever come up ther.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  9. #29


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,757
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Wow sounds like my kind of place. I'll give you a holla if I ever come up ther.
    It's a more laid back area. Though, I currently live in the "Bible Belt" of BC and Kelowna thinks it's the biggest city in the province for some reason.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    It's a more laid back area. Though, I currently live in the "Bible Belt" of BC and Kelowna thinks it's the biggest city in the province for some reason.
    Are there any seven day adventist near you? They are more of the chill type christians. They are own and operate a lot of vegetarian stores.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •