Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 44
  1. #31


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Are there any seven day adventist near you? They are more of the chill type christians. They are own and operate a lot of vegetarian stores.
    Our biggest church is Baptist, but there's all forms of Protestant along with Catholic and Orthodox. We have a decent size Synagogue for the area and a couple eastern temples (Sikh, Hindu, etc) and of course, a couple of Kingdom Halls.
    They aren't bad, but that's because what is bible belt to a Canadian is normal town to an American.

  2. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Our biggest church is Baptist, but there's all forms of Protestant along with Catholic and Orthodox. We have a decent size Synagogue for the area and a couple eastern temples (Sikh, Hindu, etc) and of course, a couple of Kingdom Halls.
    They aren't bad, but that's because what is bible belt to a Canadian is normal town to an American.
    That's one of the things that I love about Canada is their diversity.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  3. #33


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    That's one of the things that I love about Canada is their diversity.
    Oh make no mistake, even with all of that it's still the whitest city outside Norway.

  4. #34

    jlzinck's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,120
    Country
    Card Cash
    150.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Transferred Feedback
    (10) The Bench

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Rice cheese is pretty good and is vegan. It is delicious on your veggie burgers and grilled chese sandwiches.
    Totally OT here but Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies are now being marketed as Vegan.
    jlzinck EVERYWHERE.

    My Buckett Hidden Content

    Collecting Current Red Sox and Patriots. If you have any 2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Patriots autos LET ME KNOW!!Hidden Content

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by jlzinck View Post
    Totally OT here but Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies are now being marketed as Vegan.
    Yummy!!
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  6. #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Oh make no mistake, even with all of that it's still the whitest city outside Norway.

    Mabey not your town but places like Toronto are pretty diverse from what I have heard.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  7. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Rice cheese is pretty good and is vegan. It is delicious on your veggie burgers and grilled chese sandwiches.

    Rice Cheese pretty good? I'd rather eat my own snot.

  8. #38


    Wickabee's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    16,749
    Country
    Card Cash
    250.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    2
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by mrveggieman View Post
    Mabey not your town but places like Toronto are pretty diverse from what I have heard.
    Yeah the major cities are colorful (Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, etc) but this country is still predominantly white when you leave those areas.

  9. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by centrehice View Post
    Rice Cheese pretty good? I'd rather eat my own snot.
    Well you should have no problem with all the crap that is in dairy cheese.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Wickabee View Post
    Yeah the major cities are colorful (Vancouver, Victoria, Calgary, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, etc) but this country is still predominantly white when you leave those areas.

    Ah I see. That is why they call it the great white north.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •