Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Seahawks @ Redskins Wild Card Discussion Thread

Who you got? Why?

This is the place for all discussions of the game!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (17)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    This is going to be the best game of the weekend in my opinion. Both teams are smoking hot right now as well. Neither QB makes many mistakes so to me it's all going to boil down to defense. I would shad the defenseive matchup towards the seahawks for secondary, but our front 4 has been very quiet recently which makes me a bit fearful. They will need to contain RG3 while still applying some kind of pressure otherwise, I can't see the secondary being able to stay on their man.

As for the offense, Seattle has got to figure out how to protect Russell Wilson. The Rams showed everyone out there what to do. I expect to see a TE stay in if necessary to help the backside. Giacomini (sp?) is pretty friggin awful when it comes to a bull rush and Sweezy while improved, still leaves alot to be desired when it comes to pass protection.

I am going to call a Seahawks victory, barely edging out the Redskins 27-24
    Building sets and only collecting Seahawks I like from now on.

I believe Seattle's defense is going to stop RG3 completely and they are going to win this game fairly easy. They are going to come with a way to stop RG3 and after this season is over all other teams are going to use the same plays to stop him.

Seattle 28 - 10

I do believe the Hawks will win but I think it will be close if the Redskins expose the middle of the field with a combo of Run game, qb carries, slot reciever, and TE. Hawks are too fast on defense to give up big gains on the edge. If the hawks can jump ahead early and force the Skins to throw then the game is over.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Simple: SEAHAWKS
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

HOUSTON POWER FOOTBALL
    Houston's Newest Pro Women's Football Team
    Hidden Content

i think the seahawks win but to think that RGIII is going to be figured out and shut down for the rest of his career sounds like someone hating on RGIII
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by angel0430 View Post
    I believe Seattle's defense is going to stop RG3 completely and they are going to win this game fairly easy. They are going to come with a way to stop RG3 and after this season is over all other teams are going to use the same plays to stop him.

Seattle 28 - 10
    So you're saying what RG3 has done this year is a complete fluke? I'd love to hear this one...

---
    Russell Wilson plays for Seattle, I'll pick Washington.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

RG3 is crushing the Seahawks so far....
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Washington looks pretty good, and thats without RGIII playing like he is "supposed" to
    Please realize when making offers, that shipping in a bubble mailer isn't free!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast