Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mike Shanahan should be fired immediately, no questions about it.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Ouch that looked bad,and for Seattle to have the ball on the 3 things are looking bleak for Redskins nation.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Shame on the coaching and medical staff for letting him play that long, that knee was done quarters ago.

I hate to see any player go down but that was just stupid on RGIII and the Redskins behalf, they pushed it too far.
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Red Wings Past Present and Future!

Big stop by the Skins.
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

heres a bold statement for you. cousins leads this skins to victory. calling it now
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    looking for UGA autos/rcs in college uniform from 2005 - present, and 2009 knowshon moreno donruss elite rcs

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    I know there are going to be some people who say RG3 shouldve taken himself out of the game but what those people dont understand is players wont take themselves ESPECIALLY RG3. I bet if they let him he would still play in some form right now. My respect for RG3 has definitely gone way up after what he showed me today.
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerman8419 View Post
    I know there are going to be some people who say RG3 shouldve taken himself out of the game but what those people dont understand is players wont take themselves ESPECIALLY RG3. I bet if they let him he would still play in some form right now. My respect for RG3 has definitely gone way up after what he showed me today.
    That's why the coach needs to pull him, especially when one of the best doctors in the world says the guy really shouldn't be playing.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    That's why the coach needs to pull him, especially when one of the best doctors in the world says the guy really shouldn't be playing.
    Snyder should do something with Shanahan. He really needs to go. Im not even a Skins fan and I feel he risked RG3s career as well as the future of the franchise. Thats completely unacceptable imo and there is nothing Shanahan can say to justify leaving RG3 in there.

Im officially starting the Fire Mike campaign! Whos with me?
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

all in all, Thought it was a pretty good, entertaining game. Those teams dont like each other one bit & it showed.

Seahawks beat the redskins in the playoffs in 05, 07 , and now 2012 season.. we have their number for sure. Good game sad to see RG3 go down...but I'm surprised more people didnt get injured with how bad that field was.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast