Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    this game is over already i think...
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

2. Kronozio

Ballgame !!!!!!!
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

Well I'd just like to thank the Vikings for a great season and giving us fans something to hope for, unfortunately its taking an ugly ending tonight.

We'll be back next season!

Now I just need the lockout to end so I can get back to hockey.

Wow Vikings really need a QB.. sad thing is Tavaris Jackson would be better than who they have.
    Hi I'm Grant I collect ALL Seattle Seahawks

I super collect Marcus Trufant so please let me know if you have any of his cards minus base.
    Hidden Content

Hopefully the Vikes can make it a game because Im bored right now lol.
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawks Fan View Post
    Wow Vikings really need a QB.. sad thing is Tavaris Jackson would be better than who they have.
    Dare I say Brett Favvv....nevermind lol.
    I collect Dan Marino, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Lamar Miller and Ryan Tannehill.Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerman8419 View Post
    Dare I say Brett Favvv....nevermind lol.
    Sad thing is I'm sitting on the couch in front of the Big Screen rocking my 3 year old Favre Vikes jersey lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MattDMC View Post
    Sad thing is I'm sitting on the couch in front of the Big Screen rocking my 3 year old Favre Vikes jersey lol.
    lol. He made 2009 exciting especially beating the Pack twice. I miss watching him play to be honest. I wonder if Im the only one lol.

uhm, they could bring favre back right now and he would look better than joe webb (they could use otto graham and hed look better than joe webb- and he's dead)
    If you lowball me on a 2.00 offer, please prepare to be ignored. Come on folks...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast