Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by greg271126817 View Post
    Bengals should have this wrapped up. I feel AJ green will be the difference in the second half and Houston is way overrated. Cant even score a TD right now
    Yeah no doubt, because Andy Dalton has been on fire in the first half? Cincy's pass offense has been TERRIBLE in the first half. If it wasn't for the INT for the TD, Cincy would have had 0 points at half. The Law Firm was the only offense Cincy had in the first 30 mins.
    Last edited by HiddenEvi1; 01-05-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HiddenEvi1 View Post
    Yeah no doubt, because Andy Dalton has been on fire in the first half? Cincy's pass offense has been TERRIBLE in the first half. If it wasn't for the INT for the TD, Cincy would have had 0 points at half. The Law Firm was the only offense Cincy had in the first 30 mins.
    I didnt say they were on fire in the first half. They actually had negative passing yards. But look for that to pick up really fast. AJ Green is one of the most explosive player in the game.

I didnt say they were on fire in the first half. They actually had negative passing yards. But look for that to pick up really fast. AJ Green is one of the most explosive player in the game.
    You said they had it wrapped up. Trying to figure out how a game can be wrapped up when your QB has negative yards passing? That's a pretty interesting concept right there.

You said they had it wrapped up. Trying to figure out how a game can be wrapped up when your QB has negative yards passing? That's a pretty interesting concept right there.
    Because the texan are way over rated. They have been OK in the second half so far, but sill wont win.

GOOOOOOOOOOO Texans.
    Kellen Moore Super-Collector!!!!
    Moore PC: Hidden Content
    Moore Need List: Hidden Content
    Buying/Selling: If Im the seller I will post, If your the seller I would appreciate if you post. Just my preference. Thanks

Looks like texans d showed up this game. Texans won after all. Their offense needs to get it together. They did better, but they have to score tds when they get in the red zone
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Because the texan are way over rated. They have been OK in the second half so far, but sill wont win.
    -1 bud.

-1 bud.
    -1 for teh win, but you cant tell me they are not way overrated

-1 for teh win, but you cant tell me they are not way overrated
    seeing as how they are everyone's favorite team to hate on, and pretty much everyone thought they would lose this game, and no one gives them a chance against new england, i'm not sure how they can be overrated
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    seeing as how they are everyone's favorite team to hate on, and pretty much everyone thought they would lose this game, and no one gives them a chance against new england, i'm not sure how they can be overrated
    They did? I think you're mistaken there...

I don't believe the Texans stand a chance vs the Patriots, but vs Cincy at home? That was a no brainer...
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast