Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    They arent over ratted cause no one has thought they could win the sb all season. They are better than they played the last 4 games of the season. They are one of the top 4 teams in the afc. Thats not over rated. If their defense plays like they did in this game then they do have a chance in new england. They wont win though unless their offense starts scoring tds instead of field goals, and they dont have penalties. No doubt the texans would have to play a near perfect game to win. They are capable of it. I just dont see it happening.
    pc is spectra spectra spectra

Quote Originally Posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    They did? I think you're mistaken there...

I don't believe the Texans stand a chance vs the Patriots, but vs Cincy at home? That was a no brainer...
    i'm not mistaken. nearly every espn expert had the bengals winning this. they had won 7 of 8 while the texans had lost 3 of 4. espn radio just 10 minutes ago was commenting that "nearly every NFL expert predicted the Texans would lose this game"
    bucket:Hidden Content

Wants: Anything mma as well as nice texans patches

Quote Originally Posted by ensbergcollector View Post
    i'm not mistaken. nearly every espn expert had the bengals winning this. they had won 7 of 8 while the texans had lost 3 of 4. espn radio just 10 minutes ago was commenting that "nearly every NFL expert predicted the Texans would lose this game"
    That's because ESPN is full of morons. They had Jamarcus Russell as a can't miss player.
    Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123