Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Colts @ Ravens Wild Card Discussion Thread

Who you got? Why?

This is the place for all discussions of the game!

Collecting PEYTON MANNING, CAL RIPKEN JR, AUSTIN COLLIE AND CURRENT COLTS
    **IN THAT ORDER, PEYTON TAKES PRIORITY**

2. Wata Photo
    Andrew Luck and the young Colts team....Why? Because it's destined to be-Colts vs Denver in the AFC Championship game.

I would like to see the Colts send the Ratbirds packing, but I don't think they can. The Colts have a rookie QB and a mediocre running game to go with their 26th ranked defense. My guess is that Ray Rice runs wild on the Colts 29th ranked run defense and Luck & Co. hardly see the field.

Ravens 23 Colts 10

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    "Amidst the uncertainties of war, every soldier is entitled to one certainty...that he will not be forgotten.
    Poor is the nation that has no heroes, shameful is the one that, having them...forgets."

Quote Originally Posted by duane1969 View Post
    I would like to see the Colts send the Ratbirds packing, but I don't think they can. The Colts have a rookie QB and a mediocre running game to go with their 26th ranked defense. My guess is that Ray Rice runs wild on the Colts 29th ranked run defense and Luck & Co. hardly see the field.

Ravens 23 Colts 10
    i think the colts have more of a chance than you think. they stopped foster in a game the texans needed and i don't trust flacco at all. give me luck over flacco any day of the week. ravens d is also not what they use to be. i'm taking the colts in a close one. 24-21
    Banner For BucketHidden Content
    Looking For: Gronkowski, Brady, 2011 Certified

Joe Flacco plays for the Ravens, so I'll pick the Colts.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 186/283

Being from Baltimore I hope the Ravens win. If our D can’t get any pressure on Luck, he should have no problem lighting up are corners in Smith and Williams.

Well, this game just got a lot more interesting. Ravens are going to come out with so much energy. Was going to be tough as it is with a young team playing in baltimore, think things just got alittle tougher.

Baltimore Ravens will handle business. Ray rice sets up the play action for Torrey to go nuts. ravens 38-17
    TRADELIST Hidden Content
    WANTLIST Hidden Content
    BUCKET Hidden Content
    I Collect Texas A&M, Spurs, Cowboys, Ravens, USWNT, FC DALLAS

Luck is a lot better than Flacco and they have the momentum coming in. And I will love to see Denver vs Colts and see Peyton destroy them.

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Really nothing to talk about colts get smashed end of story
    Hidden Content
    -BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR JULY 2006 ISSUE#196+NOV 2008 ISSUE #220 i collect Ed Reed,Ravens,Baltimore Colts+ nice stuff
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast