Gagner PC After 3 Weeks

So I have been collecting Gagner for about 3 weeks now. It has gone really well and it's been very enjoyable. Currently I have 25 of his cards base and all. In this S&T of my PC so far I will show all the "hits." I still have plenty more coming in. The best card in the PC is yet to come. The PC is not amazing but everything starts somewhere. I hope you enjoy the show and as always, comments are appreciated!

So there is the PC so far. Like I said it is just a start and I still have a LOT more coming in! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed!

Quote Originally Posted by plindbergh31 View Post
    Great PC!! :)
    Thanks!

Dispute Assistant Manager

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Awesome start for sure! Good luck adding more :-) it took me like 6 months before I found a galiardi blank back, so far have 2/4 lol they are definitely hard to find so it's a nice card to pick up so early

Quote Originally Posted by DnJcards View Post
    Awesome start for sure! Good luck adding more :-) it took me like 6 months before I found a galiardi blank back, so far have 2/4 lol they are definitely hard to find so it's a nice card to pick up so early
    Thanks guys

Love the PC so far Riley, excited to see it progress!!

Thats a good start, glad it's taking off for you quickly. Sending you a PM on a couple possible cards I might be able to help you out with
    Possibly looking to sell anything in my Bucket
    Hidden Content

nice start! shoot me a PM as a reminder, have at least 12 - 15 GU of him id probably let go at 1$ each (ill be back to where the cards are Sunday)

great start so far. The opc retro blank back is a sweet pick up. As a player collector it can take some time to track one down and pick it up for the PC
    Collecting mainly 80's Rookies, 90's rare inserts and BTP autos and game used