Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country
    See Riley_NBHC's Items on eBay

Gagner PC After 3 Weeks

So I have been collecting Gagner for about 3 weeks now. It has gone really well and it's been very enjoyable. Currently I have 25 of his cards base and all. In this S&T of my PC so far I will show all the "hits." I still have plenty more coming in. The best card in the PC is yet to come. The PC is not amazing but everything starts somewhere. I hope you enjoy the show and as always, comments are appreciated!

So there is the PC so far. Like I said it is just a start and I still have a LOT more coming in! Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See plindbergh31's Items on eBay

Great PC!! :)

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@22collector See rtsportscards28's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Very nice!

SCF Graphics

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See dnjcards's Items on eBay

Awesome start for sure! Good luck adding more :-) it took me like 6 months before I found a galiardi blank back, so far have 2/4 lol they are definitely hard to find so it's a nice card to pick up so early

BANNED

Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome start for sure! Good luck adding more :-) it took me like 6 months before I found a galiardi blank back, so far have 2/4 lol they are definitely hard to find so it's a nice card to pick up so early

Thanks guys

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See harpercollector's Items on eBay

Love the PC so far Riley, excited to see it progress!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats a good start, glad it's taking off for you quickly. Sending you a PM on a couple possible cards I might be able to help you out with

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See andrew_co1's Items on eBay

nice start! shoot me a PM as a reminder, have at least 12 - 15 GU of him id probably let go at 1$ each (ill be back to where the cards are Sunday)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See baseballislife1984's Items on eBay

great start so far. The opc retro blank back is a sweet pick up. As a player collector it can take some time to track one down and pick it up for the PC