Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Certainly happens. The 16 pack repacking (which I believe is called the Championship Collection from M&J Holding Company, LLC.) actually has newer and nicer stuff. Was definitely happy to find two packs of 09/10 Champ's in there - did not expect that! The retail ones from Target usually have a useless pack or two, mostly the 1991 Ultimate Draft Picks set.

Yep that's exactly what it was called actually. Like you said, usually they do have new stuff, and even though it's retail, it's more fun to open than what I got in the last box. I was really surprised that I hit that much of a dud, even in just a random retail box.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sehughes44's Items on eBay

Honestly, I love those boxes. Except for the fact that I keep getting Topps Puck Attax packs in them. Looking to get rid of those odd cards.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The Targets here have the past years UD S1 and S2 for $1.59 a pack the years will vary. I usually scoop all the 06/07 and 08/09 ones up and have had good success considering its retail. I've pulled several SP inserts and plenty of YG's out of them.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See sehughes44's Items on eBay

Picked up another today. The big hit was an Evander Kane Young Guns card!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    Oklahoma State Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins
    See 9187777's Items on eBay

I've been busting these for the last month and the better cards I've pulled have been, Tavares YG, Eberle YG, Kadri Retro YG, Carey Price Big Game Hunters, plus many, many more $10-15 inserts and RCs. They are worth the bust I must say.

I've been saving all those '91 Classic packs and plan on throwing them in trades :D

Country
    See grisroy's Items on eBay

I've been busting these for the last month and the better cards I've pulled have been, Tavares YG, Eberle YG, Kadri Retro YG, Carey Price Big Game Hunters, plus many, many more $10-15 inserts and RCs. They are worth the bust I must say.

I've been saving all those '91 Classic packs and plan on throwing them in trades :D

Nice hits! but remind me not to trade with you :P

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's becoming a Saturday morning ritual to make a Target-run with my 19 month old. The Ultimate 1991 pack is perfect for him. I admit I stole the Osgood and the Forsberg he pulled.

They're FT if anyone's interested. Signed, Terrible Dad lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12