Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wttf rg3!!

Wttf rg3!!

Hey guys im looking to trade for RGIII stuff! Check my bucket and lmk what you like and what you have. would also prefer a scan of what you have. List of the kinda stuff im looking for is below. thanks!

2012 Topps Chrome refractor and up
    2012 Topps finest Refractor and up
    Patch Cards from Sterling/Absolute/Strata
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Want Jarrett Hoffpauir-38 /69= 55 %
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    Also looking for these guys- Eric Hosmer, Salvado Perez, Allen Craig, Byron Buxton (Twins Prospect), Autsin Wilson (Mariners Prospects)
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Got any interest in this?

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/.../eotm_0003.jpg

I really want that Jon Jay Museum Collection, so if you needed this one, I can send you that and maybe something else to make up the difference in value.
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

Not interested in moving an auto for a basic retail insert. Looking for the stuff listed. Thanks anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Got any interest in this?

http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/.../eotm_0003.jpg

I really want that Jon Jay Museum Collection, so if you needed this one, I can send you that and maybe something else to make up the difference in value.
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

I understand - the "maybe something else" meant an auto...that said, I don't have anything in your list for ya anyway, so I guess it doesn't matter!

No worries!
    Hidden Content > Currently trading for: UF Gator alum | Memphis Grizzlies.
    I trade by BV...mostly

Hidden Content

bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

bump
    Hidden Content
    My wants are
    I DO NOT trade by BV

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast