Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A Super-Sedin-lative milestone show

I've never really had a favourite set until Superlative III - so many Sedin goodies in this set I can't imagine what would ever top it. Not only are there some absolutely stunning cards, but Superlative also pushed me past two major milestones... with these cards I've passed the 1,000 milestone for Daniel Sedin cards (hit the 1,000 Henrik's earlier this year, along with the 200 mark for cards featuring both twins) - and also surpassed the 75 Sedin 1/1 milestone (funny thing, I started the year with 38 1/1's, was hoping to maybe get up to 50, but ended up doubling my total and am now at 76).

So without further ado, on to the show!

First up, the jersey cards - silver x/30, gold x/9, and onyx 1/1.

Next up, the patch cards - silver x/19, gold x/9, and onyx 1/1.

I missed the Quad Jersey 1/1 when it came up on ebay, but here we have the Quad Jersey silver x/9, Quad Patch gold x/4, and the Quad Patch gold 1/1.

Next the Franchise Heroes silver x/9 (the gold 1/1 is in Bruce's Richard Brodeur collection).

Up next are the Henrik Complete Jersey silver x/4, and gold 1/1 (no Daniel's in this subset).

I saw some rather plain Jumbo Patches for other players, but no complaints with the choice of patches for the Sedins - here are the silver x/4's, as well as the Henrik gold 1/1 (would love to find the Daniel 1/1, if it's anything like the Henrik that would make quite the amazing pair!).

Last but not least, my complete nameplate!

Last but not least, the Superlative Emblem 1/1 of Daniel (there's no Henrik in this subset). If this isn't the sweetest possible Sedin patch card, I don't know what could top it, a definite candidate for my favourite card ever made.

Last edited by sedinfan; 01-05-2013 at 02:14 AM. Reason: Adding latest pickups

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See flopscards's Items on eBay

The moment I saw that Sedin I wanted to see it end up in your PC. Congrats! Amazing as always.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (24)
    Country
    See jesus_lives2011's Items on eBay

Um.....I don't know what to say other than WOW! Congrats on landing some beautiful cards, love all the jumbo patches.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI(20)
    Country
    See mojobreaks's Items on eBay

Nice! I figure you've picked up the superlative jumbo patch in Mike from mystlsports' group break?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See haulan8's Items on eBay

Thats what I call a S&T, insane pickups of the twin brothers. Awesome job! Congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Congrats on a Awesome collection of the twins.
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Nice! I figure you've picked up the superlative jumbo patch in Mike from mystlsports' group break?

The jumbo patch 1/1 with the whale teeth? That one I believe I picked up from someone on HI, as far as I recall it was from a single box he opened.

SCF Rewards
    Country

that is the sickest sedin patch i have ever seen.i think thats prob one of the sickest patches ever.congrats.jealous

SCF Rewards
    Country

Updated the show n tell - added the Franchise Heroes, Quad Patches, and a couple of nameplate cards, enjoy! The only card I'm still looking for is the Daniel Jumbo Patch Gold 1/1, if anyone knows where it is, please give me a shout... it is the only one out of 16 Sedin 1/1's from the product that has yet to surface.