Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Interested in Jeffery Inception, Hillman RS, randle momentum, sanu, quick. lmk...have lots of stuff in bucket, but below is all i have of the players listed.

/480
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...Untitled-1.jpg

/100
    http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...-34-17_401.jpg
    jkinluv's album
    Hidden Content

BoJackson- I could do the marshall for thomas straight up, but probably couldnt add to it if you were looking for more, really like the marshall
    Jkinluv-sorry, jeffery is gone, I like the 2 you have, what would it take for both out of the others you like.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

oh, and the hillman is an exchange, just pulled it, unscratched, not sure if you still like it.
    Hidden Content
    always looking for very old hofers autos and toews or Kane logo patch autos. Dont usually dc on deals under $25, lmk if this is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    oh, and the hillman is an exchange, just pulled it, unscratched, not sure if you still like it.
    Whats the Marshall numbered to?
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

#ed to 100 , just his normal rc, I just have never seen one like it, and I live in denver and have seen a lot of marshall's, lol. Only reason I pulled it from pc is because I got his treasures, thats my favorite set and usually where my pc for players comes from, but I dont mind sitting on it either, he was fun to watch this year.
    Hidden Content

One more question before we make a deal. Is any of that sweet Bears PC available for my D Thomas?
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis and Rod Streater. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Jordan Shipley, (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Not any better than the marsahall, sorry. I have a one color spa that books more, but I like the limited more.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by chibearsrule View Post
    Not any better than the marsahall, sorry. I have a one color spa that books more, but I like the limited more.
    Okay let's do this. Lmk if your down and I will do a 1/1 DT for Marshall. I will post it if you want.

Patrick
    Hidden Content

sure go ahead and post, thanks.
    Hidden Content

Thanks for the smooth easy trade. Always a pleasure to deal with you a fellow Bears fan.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast