Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

COMC Has A New Look - Anybody Like It?

I don't. I do everything by year and issue whenever I access that site, although I keep my own cards by player.

I depended on the BV section as it was helpful when looking up a card for all particulars. That is gone, and for that reason alone I don't like it.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Is that the site where you have to buy their "money" first before you can buy cards?
    If so, I decided against that place a long time ago.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See emersondrive13rocks's Items on eBay

I like it. They are expanding and upgrading. Read their blog for the reason BV is no longer accessible. They give legitimate reasons for why.

I also love their expansion into BC. Finally made it feasible for me to sell cards on the site by not having to ship them to the USA from Canada. Since their BC warehouse is near where I live I will be able to drop off cards directly at the processing center.

My username on COMC.com is the same as it is on SCF so check out the cards I have up for sale right now. In 1 day I've sold 3 cards of just over 300 I consigned.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

Where I'm BC are they?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is that the site where you have to buy their "money" first before you can buy cards?

You buy store credit using your paypal account. You can get your store credit refunded if you don't use it within 30 days of purchasing it (might be 60 days). It is a great way to buy cards for your PC from many different sellers and get them all shipped together. You save a bundle on shipping fees.

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

no, it's CheckoutMyCards.com not Qbids

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Where I'm BC are they?

It is in Burnaby. Address will be announced shortly once it is fully ready for visitors.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

no, it's CheckoutMyCards.com not Qbids

Judging from the post above yours, it actually is that. I've never gone to qbids, is that the chick in the ad with the writing all over the screen?

SCF Rewards
    Country

The new site is awful. Why couldn't they have just kept the same site but scrapped the book values? It was a much better setup that wasn't cluttered in my opinion. Now it just looks like a generic run of the mill common website.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

It is in Burnaby. Address will be announced shortly once it is fully ready for visitors.

Hmmm...to far for drop off, but I saw no problem selling on there besides, as you said, shipping to the US.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast