Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    steelers fan take a look all for Trade, looking for players in my sig




    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  2. #2
    up for today
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  3. #3
    id be interested in some things..but im not interested in giving up rg3, luck. morris. wilson. or martin right now.........u can have a look and see if there is anything else u like

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    id be interested in some things..but im not interested in giving up rg3, luck. morris. wilson. or martin right now.........u can have a look and see if there is anything else u like
    No problem that's the only players I'm collecting at this time thanks for the look
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  5. #5
    Up for today
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  6. #6
    I'm interested in a few. I'd like to add a Heath Miller auto or two to my pc. Have a look and see what you like. Thanks!
    Looking to trade for or buy these low end letterman cards. This is a project, not looking to trade for great players, and not trading my good players away. Thank you! 2-D, 1-N
    Please, just return a reply or pm, even if just to say no thanks.
    Bucket's Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Grims01gt View Post
    I'm interested in a few. I'd like to add a Heath Miller auto or two to my pc. Have a look and see what you like. Thanks!
    sorry didn't see anything I needed at this time
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  8. #8
    up for today
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

  9. #9
    franko...man im still interested in any of the heat millers.......i also like the antonio brown prolific playmakers

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by steeltowninwv View Post
    franko...man im still interested in any of the heat millers.......i also like the antonio brown prolific playmakers
    I can use the Alfred Morris auto.
    Sorry only trade in U.S.A.

    LTTF-RG3,Luck,Alfred Morris,Russell Wilson,Bridgewater,Brotles

    Strasburg,Harper,Rendon,Manny Machado,Puig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •