Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Opening Up The PC: Brady Manning Riodgers Brees Jordan Rookies & Autos FS/FT

As the title says, I am making my PC stuff available FS/FT. It consists of highend rookies and autos of the players listed above, and scans are in my bucket. I am mostly looking to do trade/cash deals if trading. I will warn everybody that I am going to be very selective in what I take in return, and I am only looking for cards in a simmilar value range. I am not really looking to trade down too much unless its in my favor, or the deal involves a good sized chunk of paypal, and even then, I am only going to be looking to take about 2-3 cards max in return. If your looking to buy, than I will be looking for about what they go for on eBay, minus my fees and maybe a few extra bucks off, but this isn't a fire sale, and I have no problem keeping whats in there if I don't get offers I like. With all of that said, post or pm if your interested in anything. All of the cards in my regular folder are FS/FT as well.

Please cmb on the Jordan letter auto, Rodgers autos! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

cmb for the Brady's and possibly the Love SPA. thanks.

CJarman01- Some great stuff, just nothing I like more than the cards you named
    Wudeverbro-PM Coming

cmb for the brady score rc auto thanks
    Hidden Content
    I trade by SV,PV (Common sense) only. Im only looking for PC needs.

PM me prices on the love spa and eli contenders. thx.

Cmb for the Brees auto I have some higher end malletts that are unscrambled if interested
    Hidden Content

Collecting Reggie Bush, Eddie Lacy, & Giovani Bernard

Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast