Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Opening Up The PC: Brady Manning Riodgers Brees Jordan Rookies & Autos FS/FT

As the title says, I am making my PC stuff available FS/FT. It consists of highend rookies and autos of the players listed above, and scans are in my bucket. I am mostly looking to do trade/cash deals if trading. I will warn everybody that I am going to be very selective in what I take in return, and I am only looking for cards in a simmilar value range. I am not really looking to trade down too much unless its in my favor, or the deal involves a good sized chunk of paypal, and even then, I am only going to be looking to take about 2-3 cards max in return. If your looking to buy, than I will be looking for about what they go for on eBay, minus my fees and maybe a few extra bucks off, but this isn't a fire sale, and I have no problem keeping whats in there if I don't get offers I like. With all of that said, post or pm if your interested in anything. All of the cards in my regular folder are FS/FT as well.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Please cmb on the Jordan letter auto, Rodgers autos! THANKS
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See weth23's Items on eBay

cmb for the Brady's and possibly the Love SPA. thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

CJarman01- Some great stuff, just nothing I like more than the cards you named
    Wudeverbro-PM Coming

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See salspremiumgoods's Items on eBay

cmb for the brady score rc auto thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM me prices on the love spa and eli contenders. thx.

SCF Rewards
    Country

pm sent

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump

BANNED

Country

Cmb for the Brees auto I have some higher end malletts that are unscrambled if interested

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast