Player and Team Collectors! Easy Deals? Come On In!

Looking to sell my base/inserts/rookies of your team(s) and/or player(s) for reasonable prices! Let me know who you collect, and I will provide a list of what I have available. Looking forward to some easy deals!

Chris Paul... Pm works best.
    Hidden Content I ship once a week on Monday or Tuesday and only can check my mail once a week to confirm trades have been received. Please pm me if interested in seeing my FB and BB trade lists.
    Basketball staff needed please message me if interested in joining the staff!!

Quote Originally Posted by bdoody42 View Post
    Chris Paul... Pm works best.
    PM sent.

Quote Originally Posted by foreright360 View Post
    Pistons.
    Are you interested in everything in a Pistons uniform (base/inserts/rcs/etc of past and present players)? How about duplicates?

I'm looking to start a basic team set with a single card for each Piston, preferably the cheapest base card of any year for each player and no duplicates.

Quote Originally Posted by garnett_21 View Post
    Are you interested in everything in a Pistons uniform (base/inserts/rcs/etc of past and present players)? How about duplicates?

Udonis haslem. Pm works best.
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Bucket: Hidden Content

Wantlist: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by foreright360 View Post
    I'm looking to start a basic team set with a single card for each Piston, preferably the cheapest base card of any year for each player and no duplicates.
    So just one single base card per player in a Piston uniform? Probably can get you a lot of about 20 cards if that's what you're wanting. LMK, and I'll check my boxes!

Quote Originally Posted by Skunk View Post
    Udonis haslem. Pm works best.
    Will check my boxes tomorrow!