Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jersey's 2013 tour

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

O's fanfest. Glad i went as i don't have to spend another minute chasing. I managed to knock out my list. Very pleased with how the Mannys turned out.

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    Last edited by JerseyInk; 01-19-2013 at 07:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great manny helmet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pro Bowl week. Things have changed since living here '07-'10. A buddy i grew up with and i fly over on Monday. Tuesday was spent between airport and the hotel. Bad timing caused us to miss AP and Luck going down the line at the airport. We were on one end waiting on Russell Wilson and those 2 went out the other end. I should have realized with the lack of activity on Tuesday as a sign of changes. Wednesday was a closed practice at a local HS. But prior to getting back on the bus, a couple of NFC guys came over. Russell signed only for the few us who had Seahawks stuff on. (Glad i dug out the hat from years ago). The graph didn't turn out that good. Couldn't reach Drew or AP. Thursday the weather played a huge factor in lack of graphs. AP was pulled from our spot literally 1 person away. Julio was skipping dudes and hitting women and kids shirts, notebook paper, and cards. Owen Daniels, D. Thomas, and Eric Berry sucked it up and signed down the line for those who had umbrellas. Friday was the best overall day. We showed up extra early for the practice at the HS....yea, it was canceled. So we went down the road to the hotel. Luckily, we seen some fans lined up along a fence. Turns out, it was a photo shoot for the Nike jersey release and Hawaii 5.0 was filming. They made like a half court field for this event. AFC went first. As far as watching practice, we were right on the sidelines. Jamaal Charles was the only to one to come over. NFC was better this day and overall. Drew, Victor Cruz, Julio and Doug Martin came over. Julio was 180 from day prior. He swapped pens and took pic withs. Doug stopped prior to coming to our section. Arian Foster played a small role (which suppose to air in 3-4 weeks) with Scott Caan. After filming wrapped up, Arian came back and signed 1 per. Saturday was an open practice at Aloha Stadium. I was in the right section but dang it got crazy when Peyton and Luck went down the line. The somaon who helped me get Witten on a jersey was called out by Peyton. Sunday was calling for flash flood warnging all day so we decided to bag it....and it rained within 2 blocks of the stadium but not at the stadium. SMH. Monday we flew out late so we decided to check in way early. It paid off. Managed to get Reggie Wayne, JJ Watt, and another Witten as they were boarding. Happened to be walking by the ATL flight and snagged a pic with Kyle Rudolph. He's a cool guy who was very appreciative of the few of us who asked. Then the zoo showed up. Julio and his parents. They were as rude as they could have been. I knew better and just stepped back to watch this train wreck. His momma started getting in people's faces with the "my baby said he ain't signing" line. Good times. No pics and no graphs for that flight. All in all, we had a good time. But...Disney's hotel sucked all the action out of Waikiki which made hotel graphing a waste of time. Noted for next year.
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clips came to town earlier in the week. As soon as we walked up, CP was outside waiting on a cab. He ignored and rolled out. As discussed earlier, Blake came right over and went down the line for the 5 of us. Too bad he had the worst black sharpie in the city. I offered mine before the players walked out but that offer went in one ear and out the other. He did swap to a paint pen for the basketballs. The main reason why i went was to knock off Grant Hill. While back home, cleaned out my closet and found a stash of old SIs from back in the day. He initially gave us the wave then looked again at my Duke SI and waved us over. Better pen from the guard by small margin.
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clips came to town earlier in the week. As soon as we walked up, CP was outside waiting on a cab. He ignored and rolled out. As discussed earlier, Blake came right over and went down the line for the 5 of us. Too bad he had the worst black sharpie in the city. I offered mine before the players walked out but that offer went in one ear and out the other. He did swap to a paint pen for the basketballs. The main reason why i went was to knock off Grant Hill. While back home, cleaned out my closet and found a stash of old SIs from back in the day. He initially gave us the wave then looked again at my Duke SI and waved us over. Better pen from the guard by small margin.
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

Sorry to see you got screwed by their black Sharpie policy. Had the same problem here in Minneapolis. Still cool how you got Grant Hill! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I don't mind black...as long as its not been used 10,000 times. I will attempt the Clips again once that security guard moves on. It's not worth the risk of having a premium ruined. I'm just glad it was a 5.00 photo.

SCF Rewards
    Country

After spending this season graphing them, this is HUGE get. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

[/IMG]

SCF Rewards
    Country

After spending this season graphing them, this is HUGE get. BOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE!

Awesome haul on the Flaccos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Stepped out for the Knicks yesterday. Went needing Melo and Kidd and managed to get both. Got Melo on a 20x30 Olympic project and SI 16. He ran with a silver paint pen but still turned out pretty good. Kidd couldn't have a signed the ball any better. Very pleased with the items.

On another note, added Barkley to a Dream Team piece i've been working on for about a year and half. 3/5 complete.

[/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]
    [/IMG]

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast