Thread: Steal of the Month #40
01-03-2013, 11:09 AM #1
Steal of the Month #40
Please read the rules carefully as the Hockey Staff will look to be doing this contest on a Monthly basis.
1. Contest is for auctions won between 12:00am EST January 1 and 11:59pm EST January 31. Only auctions won during that time will be accepted for entry! Entries will be accepted until February 1, 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST).
2. Three (3) auctions per member per month. Please edit your wins into one post. If a member submits more than three entries for the month, only the first three will be considered. The auction needs to be on single cards, not on a box of cards. Choose wisely! (Hockey only, please check the other sports for similar contests)
3. Post a link to your Ebay auction win. You can provide a screen shot if you want to show it off, but a link to the auction MUST be provided.
4. The Ebay user ID in your SCF profile MUST match the user ID of the winning bidder!
**I will not chase people to make sure that there Ebay Profile is set up properly on SCF. If your ID is not set up, your entry will not be accepted. If you do not know how to setup your Ebay user ID in your SCF profile, feel free to contact me but I will not chase people down for it.
5. Explain why you think your card is a steal. If it has a BV, let us know. You can even show previous auctions that ended to compare your win. Convince us!
6. The Hockey moderating team will vote on the winner. Winner will be announced after the votes are in and given 150cc into their account.
7. Member must be in good standing. Please refer to the SCF Rules page on infractions.
8. Please make sure that the auction you submit is not a private listing (where eBay IDs are not shown). Private listing auctions will not be accepted as winning bidder user IDs cannot be verified.
SCF staff cannot participate in this contest.
Card Cash (CC) can be used for purchasing cards from our Card Cash store, purchasing cards from Card Cash auctions, purchasing cards from other members, playing SCF arcade games, and for betting.
Last Month's Winner is: ari4l2010
01-21-2013, 02:02 PM #2
Ill start this one off, a 11-12 The Cup Jari Kurri Black 1 of 1 for 53$ + shipping!
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/350689404058?...84.m1497.l2649Collecting Toronto Maple Leafs Forever Rivals Base and Inserts!
Need Base: 54, 65, 74, 75, 82, 86, 99
Inserts: Double Agents - Lorne Chabot, Playoff Matchups - McCool/Richard
01-23-2013, 07:17 PM #3
saw this and was like whoa, got it and no problems great card
01-27-2013, 10:58 PM #4