Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 168
  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Howdy all
    Whats happening
    Not much, you have enough packers for a trade??

    In non card news, I joined Weight Watchers at the start of the year with my girl and am down 24.6 pounds so far.

  2. #62



    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    147
    Country
    Card Cash
    50.00
    Savings
    0.00
    Blog Entries
    1
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)

    View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Trade packages for Comatoad and Crosby 87 going out Wednesday

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Not much, you have enough packers for a trade??

    In non card news, I joined Weight Watchers at the start of the year with my girl and am down 24.6 pounds so far.
    Coop No I dont at this moment let me look tonight some more
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  4. #64
    [QUOTE=In non card news, I joined Weight Watchers at the start of the year with my girl and am down 24.6 pounds so far.[/QUOTE]

    Coop, good for you, keep working at it to also keep it off when you reach your goal (keeping the weight off is the hardest part for me, seems I'm either gaining or losing, not maintaining.)

    By the way, got or package in the mail today, it was AWESOME, great mix with a double sided jersey and an Emmitt included. Thanks a bunch!
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

    -My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,000/5,821 = 68% (different cards as of 8/10/14).(#ed=1,287, gu=475, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Perlinger View Post
    Trade packages for Comatoad and Crosby 87 going out Wednesday
    George, we are paired up this month. You want to trade? if so post it up.

    Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.



    Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

  6. #66
    Glad you liked it!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    Coop, good for you, keep working at it to also keep it off when you reach your goal (keeping the weight off is the hardest part for me, seems I'm either gaining or losing, not maintaining.)

    By the way, got or package in the mail today, it was AWESOME, great mix with a double sided jersey and an Emmitt included. Thanks a bunch!

  7. #67
    Morning Guys damn cold one here
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMan1978 View Post
    Morning Guys damn cold one here
    It's stupid cold here too.

  9. #69
    All the way up to 12 degrees here.
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

  10. #70
    60 degrees....
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •