Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    was trying to eliminate a few steps in sharing some scans but it seems the "insert image" function doesnt want to cooperate . all lots going out tonight/tommorow.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Update - My December package arrived from Perlinger, as stated it was post marked Dec 5th. I apologize for questioning if you sent it I had never had to wait that long for a package. I can't believe the lost office took so long. But with that being said it was worth the wait. Besides getting a nice mix of old and new packers I received my first GU card of LeRoy Butler. Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. I appreciate the package.

Guys

I have 16 unused topps gametime giveaway codes, I'm having problems creating a profile on the website to enter them. Anyway, was wondering if I would be able to PM them to someone in the group and they try and enter them. I will gladly split any cards we win. If we win a card from you team it's yours, a packer it's mine, if we get two cards you can pick first and I'll take the other. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Lmk if anyone can help

Thanks

Morning Gents
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Update - My December package arrived from Perlinger, as stated it was post marked Dec 5th. I apologize for questioning if you sent it I had never had to wait that long for a package. I can't believe the lost office took so long. But with that being said it was worth the wait. Besides getting a nice mix of old and new packers I received my first GU card of LeRoy Butler. Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. I appreciate the package.
    I just had one arrive the other day from Dec 15th and it never left the country.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

got a nice package from Chris yesterday, thanks! yours will be out by the weekend.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Michigandan, give me a couple of days to get our trade set up. i'm looking for Lions cards for you

Quote Originally Posted by Perlinger View Post
    Michigandan, give me a couple of days to get our trade set up. i'm looking for Lions cards for you
    sounds good,just post it up if you want a trade.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Guys

I have 16 unused topps gametime giveaway codes, I'm having problems creating a profile on the website to enter them. Anyway, was wondering if I would be able to PM them to someone in the group and they try and enter them. I will gladly split any cards we win. If we win a card from you team it's yours, a packer it's mine, if we get two cards you can pick first and I'll take the other. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Lmk if anyone can help

Thanks
    I can do it sometime Sunday as I am away from home and have limited internet availibility for the next couple days. Let me know, I do have an accont as I have redeemed some previously.

Greg
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 3,929/5,792 = 67% (different cards as of 3/5/14).(#ed=1,267, gu=467, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Do we have a Feb thread yet?
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast