Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    was trying to eliminate a few steps in sharing some scans but it seems the "insert image" function doesnt want to cooperate . all lots going out tonight/tommorow.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Update - My December package arrived from Perlinger, as stated it was post marked Dec 5th. I apologize for questioning if you sent it I had never had to wait that long for a package. I can't believe the lost office took so long. But with that being said it was worth the wait. Besides getting a nice mix of old and new packers I received my first GU card of LeRoy Butler. Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. I appreciate the package.

Guys

I have 16 unused topps gametime giveaway codes, I'm having problems creating a profile on the website to enter them. Anyway, was wondering if I would be able to PM them to someone in the group and they try and enter them. I will gladly split any cards we win. If we win a card from you team it's yours, a packer it's mine, if we get two cards you can pick first and I'll take the other. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Lmk if anyone can help

Thanks

Morning Gents
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Update - My December package arrived from Perlinger, as stated it was post marked Dec 5th. I apologize for questioning if you sent it I had never had to wait that long for a package. I can't believe the lost office took so long. But with that being said it was worth the wait. Besides getting a nice mix of old and new packers I received my first GU card of LeRoy Butler. Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. I appreciate the package.
    I just had one arrive the other day from Dec 15th and it never left the country.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

got a nice package from Chris yesterday, thanks! yours will be out by the weekend.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Country
    Card Cash
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)

View my Inventory New
    View my store Beta
    Michigandan, give me a couple of days to get our trade set up. i'm looking for Lions cards for you

Quote Originally Posted by Perlinger View Post
    Michigandan, give me a couple of days to get our trade set up. i'm looking for Lions cards for you
    sounds good,just post it up if you want a trade.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Guys

I have 16 unused topps gametime giveaway codes, I'm having problems creating a profile on the website to enter them. Anyway, was wondering if I would be able to PM them to someone in the group and they try and enter them. I will gladly split any cards we win. If we win a card from you team it's yours, a packer it's mine, if we get two cards you can pick first and I'll take the other. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Lmk if anyone can help

Thanks
    I can do it sometime Sunday as I am away from home and have limited internet availibility for the next couple days. Let me know, I do have an accont as I have redeemed some previously.

Greg
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,071/6,072 = 67% (different cards as of 11/30/14).(#ed=1,311, gu=491, autos=43, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Do we have a Feb thread yet?
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast