Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    Please Note - Crosby 87 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

if anyone wants to make a trade with me set one up in the trade manager. But I am currently very low on Packers and Chiefs. A suggestion though how about breaking the 2 groups up into 4 smaller groups. It would give people time to recoup inventory hopeful by trading with one of the partners every 4 months instead of every 2 as it is now.
    Last edited by Crosby 87; 02-07-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

All right, packages were sent tonight for BigCoop, NBSII, mlkman and comatoad. They were all sent fedex. The tracking numbers are in the trade manager.

I work in a shipping department, so free shipping (within reason) is a job perk of mine; plus good packaging.

jradford- I should be able to ship yours out Thursday.

Thanks, guys. I hope you like them!

I plan on shipping packages on Monday. Sorting cards on Sunday.

BANNED

Country

I understand your point about possibly Laing a few smaller groups but if the in the event one trader is low on cards for a certain team we can simply skip the month like you and I are doing. This way it still enables those who have lots of cards to still trade more. Just a thought.

if anyone wants to make sure with me set one up in the trade manager. But I am currently very low on Packers and Chiefs. A suggestion though how about breaking the 2 groups up into 4 smaller groups. It would give people time to recoup inventory hopeful by trading with one of the partners every 4 months instead of every 2 as it is now.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See juggernautjake137's Items on eBay

Jdoe - package came today. Nice stuff man!!! Thanks!!! Lots of stuff I didn't have. The Hornung is pretty cool. Yours will be there shortly. Hope ya like it.

Thanks again

You're welcome. I'm glad you liked them and didn't own every stinkin' one of 'em.

I got your cards tonight as well. Good stuff. I'm a big Marvin Harrison fan, so the 2 clr jersey was nice. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See juggernautjake137's Items on eBay

I plan on shipping packages on Monday. Sorting cards on Sunday.

Great. Yours shipped today. I think you're gonna like it a lot!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

set up the rest of my feb trades today. and whoever i owe packages to, they are going out sat.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

All right, packages were sent tonight for BigCoop, NBSII, mlkman and comatoad. They were all sent fedex. The tracking numbers are in the trade manager.

I work in a shipping department, so free shipping (within reason) is a job perk of mine; plus good packaging.

jradford- I should be able to ship yours out Thursday.

Thanks, guys. I hope you like them!

Jake,

sent yours out today(Thursday 2/7/13). Thanks.
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Got an awesome package from Coop today! I got 2 Joique Bell autos, and coop i don't mind if they are in another uni i didn't have anything from him yet. And a ticket from Megatron's RB day! Awesome stuff bud, thanks alot!

BANNED

Country

Got an awesome package from Coop today! I got 2 Joique Bell autos, and coop i don't mind if they are in another uni i didn't have anything from him yet. And a ticket from Megatron's RB day! Awesome stuff bud, thanks alot!

No problem, happy you liked it. I figured the ticket was cool. Gotta take care of those that take care of you!!!

BANNED

Country

Dan

Check the link

https://www.gibraltartrade.com/upcomingsigners.php

I'm going to see Eller to add to my mini helmet collection. Denny McClain is there the same time if interested, lmk. Also Some UofM guys are coming in March, I'm undecided on that one though.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast