Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Dan

Check the link

https://www.gibraltartrade.com/upcomingsigners.php

I'm going to see Eller to add to my mini helmet collection. Denny McClain is there the same time if interested, lmk. Also Some UofM guys are coming in March, I'm undecided on that one though.
    Coop i already have McClain, but i do need Garbay and Herndon! LMK if we can hook something up.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

2. Wata Photo
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Dan

Check the link

https://www.gibraltartrade.com/upcomingsigners.php

I'm going to see Eller to add to my mini helmet collection. Denny McClain is there the same time if interested, lmk. Also Some UofM guys are coming in March, I'm undecided on that one though.
    Braylon Edwards and Denard Robinson are the same price? Who would of ever thought that.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by NBSII View Post
    Jake,

sent yours out today(Thursday 2/7/13). Thanks.
    Got your package yesterday. Thanks a lot! It was a nice lot overall. I hope you needed several of the Aikman inserts I sent you. Sorry I couldn't send more. I'm pretty much tapped out of Cowboys now...
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    Braylon Edwards and Denard Robinson are the same price? Who would of ever thought that.
    i think me and my son are gonna make the trip to see Denard!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    i think me and my son are gonna make the trip to see Denard!
    would love to get Denard's auto on helmet but a all in cost of $75 dollars is just too much for me. (I recently purchased Desmond for $85)
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Received a great lot of Cowboys from comatoad yesterday. Thanks Duff, a great mix including some Emmitt's and some nice inserts/parallels. Thanks again.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 3,929/5,792 = 67% (different cards as of 3/5/14).(#ed=1,267, gu=467, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

so were are all the scans guys

I have been reading and listening to you suggestions But if we make smaller groups shouldnt the packages be bigger?
    TRADING FOR ALL JEROME BETTIS I NEED! Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Collecting Roethlisberger and Charlie Batch
    “The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows.”-Buddha

Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 3,929/5,792 = 67% (different cards as of 3/5/14).(#ed=1,267, gu=467, autos=41, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Dan

Denard is here next Sunday also

http://www.detroitcitysports.com/ser...hsignings/Page

Just a heads up for ya.

As for the other 84' tigers next week, I'm only going to see Eller that's why I mentioned the MClain as he is there the same time. Eller is at 11am and the others aren't there until 3pm, I'll be home by then as I gotta work midnights. I'll keep you posted for future signings I find.

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast