Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    Glad you liked it. As I said, if I had gotten your package before I shipped, I would have put more in there. I have a few more Colts autos and some Chrome of Luck. Next package.
    I won't turn down cards, but I'm happy with the lot you sent me. I doubt team trades are ever exactly even in value, quantity, etc., so no big deal.

I collect Dolphins as well, so that's why I was able to pad the lot I sent you with goodies.
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

Thanks guys...I'm off to watch a movie with the kiddos, knowing me I'll fall asleep, if you could post it I'll confirm before I actually go to bed tonight and I should be able to have them in the mail by Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Steelers will be going to madman

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

I'll take the Packers

Post it up please and I'll get to sorting some for ya

Thanks!!!

Went to see Carl Eller today (Vikings HOF) and part of the Purple People Eaters defense. Great guy, very talkative and friendly.

Here's a pic of him signing and my newest mini helmet to add to my collection

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...CF92F924A3.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...CFA3016E18.jpg

In none football news, it was weigh-in Saturday for my weight watchers, I'm down 45.1 pounds in 6 weeks. Still lots to go but doing so well with a simple change in diet.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Went to see Carl Eller today (Vikings HOF) and part of the Purple People Eaters defense. Great guy, very talkative and friendly.

Here's a pic of him signing and my newest mini helmet to add to my collection

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...CF92F924A3.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...CFA3016E18.jpg

In none football news, it was weigh-in Saturday for my weight watchers, I'm down 45.1 pounds in 6 weeks. Still lots to go but doing so well with a simple change in diet.
    Nice add on the Eller. And congrats on the diet man.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by patriotsguy View Post
    Thanks guys...I'm off to watch a movie with the kiddos, knowing me I'll fall asleep, if you could post it I'll confirm before I actually go to bed tonight and I should be able to have them in the mail by Monday, Tuesday the latest.

Steelers will be going to madman
    posted
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content Little access due to Laptop crash & Now trying to recover data
    I mail once a week on Saturday. If I forget to respond , just send me a reminder.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    Nice add on the Eller. And congrats on the diet man.
    Thanks Dan

Crazy amount of Tiger fans were there for McLain as I was leaving.
    You plan on going to see Denard?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Thanks Dan

Crazy amount of Tiger fans were there for McLain as I was leaving.
    You plan on going to see Denard?
    Yeah my son's Bday is next month, so that's gonna be part of his gift.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Thanks all for the deals. All going out tomorrow except for Packers will get to the PO either Tuesday or Friday to send yours out. Anyone else?

Looking to become an SCF Affiliate? Click Hidden Content to check out the details!
    Do you want to advertise your business on SCF? Hidden Content for more information!
    Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

Lot sent out to patriotsguy today.
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61314151617 LastLast