Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

I have been here on SCF as a for over 3 years now and i have seen some issues. but a very small percentage overall. There can be lags s times but not too bad. the biggest issues is actually on those in Canada. they could be charged a customs fee. Coop has to deal with that

Never had to pay duty (customs fee) on any scf transactions. I had to pay a fee bucks before for an eBay purchase. Like I said the late/missing package is no issue. If it shows, great if not that's no problem.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have been here on SCF as a for over 3 years now and i have seen some issues. but a very small percentage overall. There can be lags s times but not too bad. the biggest issues is actually on those in Canada. they could be charged a customs fee. Coop has to deal with that

I believe if you declare over $20 they may be subject to fees. I always though just put $10 down no matter what the cards are. It seems to be a safe value to put down.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See juggernautjake137's Items on eBay

Hello and thank you for your interest
    You can send cards that qualify as Colts cards can be 89 Pro set or 83 topps or 2006 Donruss

You would send lots to those who your group is assigned to send

Okay, I'm down for trying this. It sounds like fun. I mainly collect Colts and Dolphins, so I would prefer to send cards from the other 30 teams. Is that okay? Do I have to wait until February to be assigned to a group and find who I send to?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

My son (on the right side of the picture) just hanging out with Brett Hull in Bozeman, MT.

Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

Very cool pic, when I was growing up he was my favorite hockey guy.

I've got some cool pics with some NFL guys, I should post them

My son (on the right side of the picture) just hanging out with Brett Hull in Bozeman, MT.

BANNED

Country

Me and my girl with Nick Collins, John Kuhn, mason Crosby

Me and the bus

Me with Larry Johnson

Anthony Munoz

Israel Idonije

I have a bunch more

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

that's awesome Greg!

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Me and my girl with Nick Collins, John Kuhn, mason Crosby

Me and the bus

Me with Larry Johnson

Anthony Munoz

Israel Idonije

I have a bunch more

nice Coop! those all from shows?

BANNED

Country

The Packer Pic was from my trip to Green Bay last year, part of the ticket package included a players reception where they had three players sign autos and take pics, with unlimited food and drinks.The Bus was a show in Detroit.Larry Johnson and Munoz were at the NFL experience that was here when the Super Bowl was in Detroit for SBXL. I have some more from the NFL experience including Tony Gonzalez, Roger Craig, Cory Schelssinger and others from various local shows.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Howdy all
    Whats happening

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast