Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast
    if anyone wants to make a trade with me set one up in the trade manager. But I am currently very low on Packers and Chiefs. A suggestion though how about breaking the 2 groups up into 4 smaller groups. It would give people time to recoup inventory hopeful by trading with one of the partners every 4 months instead of every 2 as it is now.
    Last edited by Crosby 87; 02-07-2013 at 03:36 PM.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players
    Hidden Content
    Just because I post, doesnt mean I'm home.
    Crosby : 205, Lemieux : 452, Bettis : 329, Hines Ward : 323

Quote Originally Posted by JDOE View Post
    All right, packages were sent tonight for BigCoop, NBSII, mlkman and comatoad. They were all sent fedex. The tracking numbers are in the trade manager.

I work in a shipping department, so free shipping (within reason) is a job perk of mine; plus good packaging.

jradford- I should be able to ship yours out Thursday.

Thanks, guys. I hope you like them!
    I plan on shipping packages on Monday. Sorting cards on Sunday.
    Dolphins Collection: 8760+ Total Cards (1200+ AU & GU)
    Derek Hagan Collection: 385 Cards
    <------Click on View My Inventory to take a look.

I understand your point about possibly Laing a few smaller groups but if the in the event one trader is low on cards for a certain team we can simply skip the month like you and I are doing. This way it still enables those who have lots of cards to still trade more. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Crosby 87 View Post
    if anyone wants to make sure with me set one up in the trade manager. But I am currently very low on Packers and Chiefs. A suggestion though how about breaking the 2 groups up into 4 smaller groups. It would give people time to recoup inventory hopeful by trading with one of the partners every 4 months instead of every 2 as it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCoop70 View Post
    Jdoe - package came today. Nice stuff man!!! Thanks!!! Lots of stuff I didn't have. The Hornung is pretty cool. Yours will be there shortly. Hope ya like it.

Thanks again
    You're welcome. I'm glad you liked them and didn't own every stinkin' one of 'em.

I got your cards tonight as well. Good stuff. I'm a big Marvin Harrison fan, so the 2 clr jersey was nice. Thanks!
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    I plan on shipping packages on Monday. Sorting cards on Sunday.
    Great. Yours shipped today. I think you're gonna like it a lot!
    Resident 2010 Finest Football Collector
    Just PM me for a current want list!

set up the rest of my feb trades today. and whoever i owe packages to, they are going out sat.

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by JDOE View Post
    All right, packages were sent tonight for BigCoop, NBSII, mlkman and comatoad. They were all sent fedex. The tracking numbers are in the trade manager.

I work in a shipping department, so free shipping (within reason) is a job perk of mine; plus good packaging.

jradford- I should be able to ship yours out Thursday.

Thanks, guys. I hope you like them!
    Jake,

sent yours out today(Thursday 2/7/13). Thanks.
    Hidden Content or check my SCF inventory (to the left) for inserts/parallels.
    Emmitt Hidden Content .

-My unofficial Emmitt card count: 4,071/6,072 = 67% (different cards as of 11/30/14).(#ed=1,311, gu=491, autos=43, 1 of 1's=3)
    Hidden Content

Got an awesome package from Coop today! I got 2 Joique Bell autos, and coop i don't mind if they are in another uni i didn't have anything from him yet. And a ticket from Megatron's RB day! Awesome stuff bud, thanks alot!

Collecting Detroit Lions,Tigers,Red Wings,Pistons and U of Michigan.

Interested in joining the baseball staff? Drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by michigandan View Post
    Got an awesome package from Coop today! I got 2 Joique Bell autos, and coop i don't mind if they are in another uni i didn't have anything from him yet. And a ticket from Megatron's RB day! Awesome stuff bud, thanks alot!
    No problem, happy you liked it. I figured the ticket was cool. Gotta take care of those that take care of you!!!

Dan

Check the link

https://www.gibraltartrade.com/upcomingsigners.php

I'm going to see Eller to add to my mini helmet collection. Denny McClain is there the same time if interested, lmk. Also Some UofM guys are coming in March, I'm undecided on that one though.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast