Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
    Please Note - Crosby 87 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

was trying to eliminate a few steps in sharing some scans but it seems the "insert image" function doesnt want to cooperate . all lots going out tonight/tommorow.
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

BANNED

Country

Update - My December package arrived from Perlinger, as stated it was post marked Dec 5th. I apologize for questioning if you sent it I had never had to wait that long for a package. I can't believe the lost office took so long. But with that being said it was worth the wait. Besides getting a nice mix of old and new packers I received my first GU card of LeRoy Butler. Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. I appreciate the package.

BANNED

Country

Guys

I have 16 unused topps gametime giveaway codes, I'm having problems creating a profile on the website to enter them. Anyway, was wondering if I would be able to PM them to someone in the group and they try and enter them. I will gladly split any cards we win. If we win a card from you team it's yours, a packer it's mine, if we get two cards you can pick first and I'll take the other. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Lmk if anyone can help

Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Morning Gents

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Update - My December package arrived from Perlinger, as stated it was post marked Dec 5th. I apologize for questioning if you sent it I had never had to wait that long for a package. I can't believe the lost office took so long. But with that being said it was worth the wait. Besides getting a nice mix of old and new packers I received my first GU card of LeRoy Butler. Awesome stuff. Thanks so much. I appreciate the package.

I just had one arrive the other day from Dec 15th and it never left the country.

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

got a nice package from Chris yesterday, thanks! yours will be out by the weekend.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett(133)
    Country
    Tennessee Titans
    See Perlinger's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Michigandan, give me a couple of days to get our trade set up. i'm looking for Lions cards for you

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Michigandan, give me a couple of days to get our trade set up. i'm looking for Lions cards for you

sounds good,just post it up if you want a trade.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Guys

I have 16 unused topps gametime giveaway codes, I'm having problems creating a profile on the website to enter them. Anyway, was wondering if I would be able to PM them to someone in the group and they try and enter them. I will gladly split any cards we win. If we win a card from you team it's yours, a packer it's mine, if we get two cards you can pick first and I'll take the other. I just don't want them to go to waste.

Lmk if anyone can help

Thanks

I can do it sometime Sunday as I am away from home and have limited internet availibility for the next couple days. Let me know, I do have an accont as I have redeemed some previously.

Greg
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins
    See joelradford's Items on eBay

Do we have a Feb thread yet?

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast